doing some Spring Cleaning

smokin5s

I have a few things for sale... pics available upon request

Sprint RAZR - I hated this fucking phone, always worked, just hated it.... I switched carriers and no longer need it... comes with 2 batteries (normal and extended) car charger, and house charger - 40 OBO

R/C Helicopter - Blade CP2, I've flown it maybe 5 times... has an extra set of blades, 2 batteries... works great... just sits and honestly, taking up space - 100 FIRM

Car Amp - it's brand new, I think it's 400 watts, but I can't remember.... bought it for a sub and then never installed it. - 50

Rockford Fosgate 10 inch sub - Brand new still in box - 50

Racing seats - Brand new, never used... have universal rails on them. Black with Gray inserts. - 200 OBO for the pair

4 pt seat belts - new, never used... are expired - 40 OBO

Excaliber Gold 1400 Car alarm - comes with motion sensors, etc... it's probably 5 years old, but still worked from when I pulled it out of my car. - 50

Pioneer CD player - it's old, but works - 20

Fossil Abacus Microsoft Smart Watch - it's pretty pimp, just too bulky... keeps movie listings, updated, weather, etc.... sync's itself with radio freq. You can download new faces and it will install onto the watch, or just use the ones that I already have on it. Comes with watch and docking station - 50 OBO

I will update as I clean out the garage(s) and basement.

Pics of watch and heli please..can i get extra links for the watch?

nodokaga@gmail.com

The watch looks like this http://www.gadgetmadness.com/archives/20050203-review_fossil_abacus_smart_watch_au4002_with_microsoft_msn_direct_wrist_net_service.php except it has brown leather straps...

the Heli looks like this http://cgi.ebay.com/UPDATED-MODEL-E-FLITE-BLADE-CX2-CX-2-RTF-RC-LIPO-HELI_W0QQitemZ150269068235QQihZ005QQcategoryZ2563QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem This is not my heli, but looks just like it except I have 2 batteries, extra blades, and the beginner landing equipment so you can't flip it during landing.

the amp is a lightning audio bolt 400 watt amp, I don't know how to look up anything else... if you want pictures, send me your email addy, the sub is a Rockford Fosgate Punch model RFZ3410/3810 Neither have ever been used. I have pictures of both.