FS: xbox360 - console only *for parts?* flashed drive CHEAP

Slimpsy1647545505

Uhhh, if memory serves me right 74 is a cable issue.

It can be a number of things. I have tried replacing the a/v cable with a friends, same error. It's more than likely an issue with the xclamp/heatsink needing taken off and the gpu needing cleaned of old thermal compound, with new needing re-applied. I just don't have the time/effort to put into it. . . for 50 bucks, you can't go wrong =)

That's cool Mark. I also wanted to mention that the dvd drive bezel (the chrome cover to the dvd drive door) is missing. When I replaced the dvd drive back in January. . . . the new drive (that's in it now) didn't come with this bezel and I lost the old one. It's perfectly functional though, and these bezels can be obtained on ebay.

If you still want it Mark, lemme know and I'll meet you somewhere here in Lancaster.

It works on xbox live? I modded mine but have never been on xbl since doing a flash.

If done properly it should. I played from January to now on live with no problems with mine. This isn't to say though that they won't develop a patch in the future to ban you though, so it's completely at your own risk.