tint help

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

i got my windows done at solar-tex, but they didnt cut a vinyl strip to cover the dot matrix since the tint usually wont hold...anyone know a place that will cut a vinyl strip to cover up the dot matrix so it wont look like i just have one section of my back window not tinted? i called Mr Tint and asked them and the guy was an asshole to me

"Hi, i had the windows tinted on my mustang at a different place but they didnt cut a vinyl for my dot matrix, i was wondering if thats something you could..."

then he cuts me off with

"We dont do that, go bitch to somebody else"

fuck that place, anyways, suggestions? i could probably attempt to do it myself even though im bad at tracing lol, where could i get a sheet of black stick on vinyl?

lol that woulda been nice to see before tinting my windows, i just need the dot matrix filled now

Well yeah, haha. But incase they say can't even fill it in now, you can tell them to use that if you'd like.

Guest tbutera2112
i went to solar-tex since it was cheaper...they ripped off all my old tint, and retinted it with a lifetime warranty for 220.... couldnt be more happy with the tint job, and its the 3m stuff its not cheap autozone tint....only thing is they dont do cars anymore so im SOL on that warranty, and they didnt do the dot matrix....my mom is having her car done at quality window tint, ill give them a call and ask about a vinyl...thanks guys

Ziebart did that to my friend's Grand Am. It looks funny as hell because the top part of the back window has no tint and I always give him a hard time about it.

I told him the same thing I'll tell you, and the same thing Ghost and Hobbz said: take it to Quality :cool:

220 for a mustang is cheap? this guy did my old car and my g/fs (both 4 door) with lifetime warranty for 150$ each, in about 2 hours. over dot matrix, both held up just fine. he does amazing work, and is cheap

call this guy first. he is the shit

all you need to know.

Yousef

A 2 Z window tint

4555 e.groves rd unit 43

614 374 1065

Guest tbutera2112
well it was only cheap because he also removed my old tint for that price.... 220 to tint isnt cheap, but most places were raping me on removing my tint, but they did it for 60...and 30 for a warranty, so it was only $130 for the actual tint....most places wanted 100-140+ to remove the old tint