Ricer in the black tiburon

DaddyBuiltRacing

does anyone remember when another kid got out of the back of a car that was driving by, started talking shit, jumped out of the back seat and took a couple swings at the kid that owns the black tiburon? now that was some funny shit.

I've met the guy before. He caught up to me one night on 71 South while I was in the Supra and started a race with me. Of course, there was no challenge in it. I talked to the kid later. He seemed like a nice enough kid, however, I know due to my incredible personality and friendly demeanor, I tend to bring that out in people. Not that he doesn't have a bit of the ricer mentality, but I find w/a little patience and guidance, you can teach them "The Ways".

Personally, I don't think the guy's a douche just for trying to start a little race. And if it was sprinkling, who cares? Let's remember he was in a Tiburon and does not have enough power to make that an issue. ;)

I think you were afraid to be beat by it. :D