Newish

Guest narfdanarf

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nah I doubt that, Hal's mom is clean shaven.

Interesting, I didn't know we were on a first name basis. Are you drinking yet? Please say yes.

Guest narfdanarf
lol 20,000 miles and goin strong, and I just drove it 3k miles across the country last week. Can't afford anything with ellis juan, so I settled for wrong wheel drive and a lack of torque.

Guest narfdanarf
I'm still trying to figure out who this "SiAdam" is. Invalid user name...

he's not on here either. Not set up for any twisties, has drag radials and power comes in too violent.

he's not on here either. Not set up for any twisties, has drag radials and power comes in too violent.

So...

Why the fuck do you come in here saying he sold you his car like it's supposed to mean something to us?

And if your "power comes in too violent", the you're just another badly-tuned, peaky, little POS waiting to pop a piston.

Guest narfdanarf
A lot of people on here know who he is....or at least know the car anyway. I didn't want to post pictures of the car and then here people sayin it wasn't mine because they knew it was his.

because a lot of people on here know who he is....or at least know the car anyway.

For all I care, you two can just go in together on a suicide pact.

Guest narfdanarf
For all I care, you two can just go in together on a suicide pact.

yeah I shoulda hopped in with my mom when she committed suicide a little while back. :(

Guest narfdanarf
meh I'm tired. It was fun. Prolly won't be back on here because I'm not really local any more. Peace out bitches. Thanks for the entertainment on a rainy seattle night.

Well, I'd love to continue, but I need sleep. This 4 hour a night shit ain't cutting it.

I leave you with fun

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k69/CROSSISOM/24vqzup.gif

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/ca03515345cd622add4a82b0152c4610a1beda9.jpg