Hallo, ist mein Auto sehr langsam

Fishey

Hello, My name is Ron and I live in boring Lebanon. My current car lineup is 1987 Porsche 924S and a 1990 Porsche 944S2 Cabriolet. I work at a shop in dayton that works on Porsche brand cars.

http://www.bonedaddy.net/Fishey/Carpic%20(Medium).jpg

Hello, My name is Ron and I live in boring Lebanon. My current car lineup is 1987 Porsche 924S and a 1990 Porsche 944S2 Cabriolet. I work at a shop in dayton that works on Porsche brand cars.

http://www.bonedaddy.net/Fishey/Carpic%20(Medium).jpg

You wouldn't happen to be the guy that bought all of my Porsche parts about 2 years ago, would you?

Welcome. Nice Porsh-uhs.

Quick question, you ever attend an Ohio Supra meet and lead a bunch of us on a twisty drive around Lebanon last year?

Answer my question first. Megaman's doesn't count.

Welcome. Nice Porsh-uhs.

Quick question, you ever attend an Ohio Supra meet and lead a bunch of us on a twisty drive around Lebanon last year?

OMG NO WAI!

Welcome. Nice Porsh-uhs.

Yea, in my then stock broken motor 924S with only about 70whp :)

I got that fixed with a spare motor for the time being. To bad it started to rain at the end of that little run. There are plenty of crazy roads to run around me.

Megaman, I doubt I bought anything from you but I might be wrong. I only bought a set of koni's from someone in Cbus otherwise I have gotten all my parts here locally in Dayton.

Yea, in my then stock broken motor 924S with only about 70whp :)

I got that fixed with a spare motor for the time being. To bad it started to rain at the end of that little run. There are plenty of crazy roads to run around me.

Megaman, I doubt I bought anything from you but I might be wrong. I only bought a set of koni's from someone in Cbus otherwise I have gotten all my parts here locally in Dayton.

hmm

Someone from that area who said they owned a shop came to my house when I put up a Craigslist ad about having a garage full of 924S and 944 parts. Took it all!