Friday 7/18

Cordell

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black guys repeatedly owning white guys in a foot race :lol:

I laughed in a meeting when I saw this .

paul what's ur deffinition of a blakk guy? must we act completely ghetto, carry guns and talk with ebonics? I thought it was the color of our skin and the size of our dick. :lol:

Guest tbutera2112
Yep. We're dig racing in front of the police station on Main Street. That way, we know for sure where they're at and not trying to sting us :grin2:

haha believe it or not, i saw 2 cars a couple weeks ago dig from a light in front of the police station....just average everyday cars though, and it was in the morning (8ish)

Yep. We're dig racing in front of the police station on Main Street. That way, we know for sure where they're at and not trying to sting us :grin2:

lol :D

haha believe it or not, i saw 2 cars a couple weeks ago dig from a light in front of the police station....just average everyday cars though, and it was in the morning (8ish)

Are you sure they just werent late for work? lol

Me and some people are going to meet at Sonic, then cruise up to Deleware. Maybe we can meet up later. I will call you guys.

fuck that, come to average joes tonight. beer pong, cornhole tourny. Not to mention prolly a very dangerous trip to dreamgirls.

I laughed in a meeting when I saw this .

paul what's ur deffinition of a blakk guy? must we act completely ghetto, carry guns and talk with ebonics? I thought it was the color of our skin and the size of our dick. :lol:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/achmed-racist.jpg

fuck that, come to average joes tonight. beer pong, cornhole tourny. Not to mention prolly a very dangerous trip to dreamgirls.

where is that at? ill stop by hooters at 8 with bc and afrosheen ( 10 cp time). but my green goblin is to slow to race. so ill just get caught by the cops lol. btw I am racist, I hate everyone eqaully :thumbup: