WTB Tickets for Zoombezi Bay

nathan

Just checking to see if anyone has some tickets for the waterpark that they can't use or if someone can get a good deal on some. I need two adult tickets and 1 child's ticket. Looking to spend <$60 for the three.

Just checking to see if anyone has some tickets for the waterpark that they can't use or if someone can get a good deal on some. I need two adult tickets and 1 child's ticket. Looking to spend <$60 for the three.

I'll see how much I can get them for at work.

Let me know, I think we're headed over on Friday. I can get for $24 at Kroger, which is the lowest I found. Pretty good savings from the $30 at the gate considering anyone can stop on the way to the park.

Let me know, I think we're headed over on Friday. I can get for $24 at Kroger, which is the lowest I found. Pretty good savings from the $30 at the gate considering anyone can stop on the way to the park.

Errr...sorry man. I forgot to ask today at work asI was dealing with my own problems. If you are heading over tom. it is probably too late but let me know if things change. I can probably get discounts on other tickets and shit too so LMK. (Such as the unGodly savings of Ohio State Fair tickets for $1 cheaper aka $5, lol)

I went a week ago. Kroger is the cheapest place to get tickets. The new slides and stuff are not too impressive. I liked Wyandot lake better but I was a kid when I was last there so everything seemed bigger. There was huge lines and I only got to go on 3 slides. At least the tickets include the zoo so it was worth it.