Foot Racing???

427-TT-Vet

What is up with all the tennis shoes in the sig? This site is taking a turn for the worse. This site is about cars not feet. Do you think the cops and reporters care if the site says Columbus Foot Racing??? They are the ones laughing because they have impacted this site. Let's get back to what this site was created for. Racing enthusiasts.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an inside joke. You shoulda been having fun with us at Hooters last weekend.

It has nothing to do with "throwing off" the media or law, its a means for us to have fun in light of the current situation.

My Airwalk Drag Radials > Your tires :D

stfu noob, you've been here a week. if you don't like it you prick :gtfo: I don't care how fast your car is, your still a noob piece of shit to me. so sit back and be a yes man until I tell you otherwise.

That's a race where I might actually win against you.........I'll run you for $20. 40 yard dash. Sonic.....Saturday night. :D

It's an inside joke. You shoulda been having fun with us at Hooters last weekend.

It has nothing to do with "throwing off" the media or law, its a means for us to have fun in light of the current situation.

My Airwalk Drag Radials > Your tires :D

You dont have to wory about that. :asshole:

Mommy and Daddy didnt tell you you should respect the elderly people in your life.. LOL

im all jacked up on moutain dew chip. ill come across this table like a spider monkey.

I said you have a lumpy butt

I like they way there talking to you chip. them boys are winners

if we wanted a buch of sissies we would have named them dr.quinn and medicine woman.

the only good thing you have ever done with your life chip is make a hot daughter.