Foot Racing???

427-TT-Vet

thank you captain obvious

can you post pics of the title of the first vette you owned? i heard you bought the first one off the line back in 53, this true?

No but I will say the oldest car I have is a 71 Duster..

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hey hey now, ill throw you in this boilng pot with father time here, keep talking shit.

I do what I want!! your punk ass owes me $40 and let me ask YOU a question who's gonna fix your flooded p.o.s.? anyone wanna buy some EXTREMELY clean lt1 cylinder heads and intake? phillips racing cleaned them up so good that some of the aluminum disappeared!!

Are you in 2nd grade or did you ride the short bus? Im sorry for..

I get more pussy in a day than you have got in your whole life. im not insecure I think your a peon. well I can't battle anymore , I are on my way to brothers. we will finish this some other time

I get more pussy in a day than you have got in your whole life. im not insecure I think your a peon. well I can't battle anymore , I are on my way to brothers. we will finish this some other time

wanna challenge me to dual tonight?

i bet i get more ass than your toilet seat ;)

:bs: me wantz teh proofs

in a barn in maryland collecting dust and bird shit....also sitting next a few old army jeeps/trucks, 71 GTO, few corvairs, 32 ford pickup, 49 mercury, 51 plymouth etc etc. the rest in the garage.

we do have an old 1951 pontiac star chief sitting behind the garage here though

I do what I want!! your punk ass owes me $40 and let me ask YOU a question who's gonna fix your flooded p.o.s.? anyone wanna buy some EXTREMELY clean lt1 cylinder heads and intake? phillips racing cleaned them up so good that some of the aluminum disappeared!!

still for sale!!!

in a barn in maryland collecting dust and bird shit....also sitting next a few old army jeeps/trucks, 71 GTO, few corvairs, 32 ford pickup, 49 mercury, 51 plymouth etc etc. the rest in the garage.

we do have an old 1951 pontiac star chief sitting behind the garage here though

no proofs here

just like me saying i beat your gto heads up.......o wait i did!! :eek: