7/20-Porsche Club Auto X

Erica

Porsche club is hosting an auto cross event at Westville North High School this Sunday. Registration is at 8:30a.m.-9:00a.m. and is on a walk in basis. Entry is 25 dollars and non-porsche's are welcome! We need girls! So come out and race or just watch....

Megaman, Clbsinvaders, Crossle are also going to be in attendance...along with me!

:):):):):):):):):)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, all the people that want to pay way too much money for too few runs are going to NTR on Sunday.

Good burn Pat. :) It will not let me give you positive rep, sorry.

If I don't go to Ft Wayne, IN on Sunday I may go since I live really, really close. I've never done it, are noobs welcome? What gear do I need?

Actually, all the people that want to pay way too much money for too few runs are going to NTR on Sunday.

I paid $26 for the OVR event... I am a baller, so the extra $1 doesn't affect me. :cool:

Seems like the local club events always wind up on the same days as scca points events... I would love to come to one of these on an OVR "off" weekend...

If I don't go to Ft Wayne, IN on Sunday I may go since I live really, really close. I've never done it, are noobs welcome? What gear do I need?

Wasn't really meant to be a burn, its just the truth.

I suppose if you are going for points, you will go to the NTR event. If you want to have fun and get a shitload of runs in, come to the Porsche club event.

A lot of these guys are way to afraid of hurting their cars. If you do halfway decent in your class at each OVR event, you are almost guaranteed to spank everyone at a PCA event.

Wasn't really meant to be a burn, its just the truth.

I suppose if you are going for points, you will go to the NTR event. If you want to have fun and get a shitload of runs in, come to the Porsche club event.

I only asked 2 simple questions, and you quoted them. It's gonna be like that huh?

maybe it's been a while since I've been thru that parking lot.....like since high school.....but isn't the lot a little small for an auto-x event?

I guessing it'll just be a tight course. I may try to come out though as it's definitely close to me. Are there discounts for PCA members?

maybe it's been a while since I've been thru that parking lot.....like since high school.....but isn't the lot a little small for an auto-x event?

I guessing it'll just be a tight course. I may try to come out though as it's definitely close to me. Are there discounts for PCA members?

From the other PCA event that I watched at the OSU Ackerman lot, it seemed like a pretty tight course. As for discounts, I am not sure. Sean will have to ask his boss about that.

From the other PCA event that I watched at the OSU Ackerman lot, it seemed like a pretty tight course. As for discounts, I am not sure. Sean will have to ask his boss about that.

it's not a big deal. I was asking for my brother anyway who's a PCA member....I'm not.

Do you expect it to be pretty laid back and not very crowded? I might bring my wife out to drive in my car as I've been looking to get her some seat time and this might be a good opportunity.

it's not a big deal. I was asking for my brother anyway who's a PCA member....I'm not.

Do you expect it to be pretty laid back and not very crowded? I might bring my wife out to drive in my car as I've been looking to get her some seat time and this might be a good opportunity.

It is extremely laid back. From what I have witnessed, the most hectic parts are switching out the course workers.

Yes noobs are welcome! and 2nd like you didnt already know that...

Erica...where'd you get $25 from. I thought the newsletter said $30 and the website confirms it. Just an FYI...make sure you've got $30 just in case.

http://www.morpca.org/page20/page24/page22/page11/page11.html

Andy

Oh really? I was just relaying information I got from Sean so I think it was $25 last event maybe it went up...Thanks for the fyi though! Hope to see you out on Sunday!

Hey Erica, ill probably show up but not run. I do not have time to raise my coilovers. I usually go to the PCA auto-x in north canton. They have a sick setup, the average run will probably be double what it is at Westerville and you reach speeds close to 70. Its more like a road course.

I just got off of the phone with Sean, his boss is Dave Wenger, one of the organizers.

Anyway, he said that he thinks its $25 because thats what he paid to run the last PCA event at Ackerman. He said that Dave told him that North is not charging them to use the lot, so they may even charge less admission than that. North only required them to have 2 police officers present.