SpaceGhost....

Guest mrhobbz

His threats were to bring out personal things about me. Which since my comment was a valid one since I had assume he would not ride again as I would not of, He got pissy. So I was polite and removed the comment. I almost quite riding when someone almost hit me.

If you went personal as you have in the past your posts just get deleted or threads erased. Remeber this I'm a sponsor here also. I will be double sponsor here soon.

I've not said anything bad about you directly other then what I had been told regarding mrhobbz being banned. Again like I said I actually used to like you and find your info valuble before you ripped into me.

I'm sure he would go after the fact I have mental issues. And that I suffer from depression and anxiety. Anyone who's been on CR longer then 1 year knows pretty much all the dirt about me and rehashing is nothing more then a childish move.

I do my best to not break the rules here.

So Ben can see the apology

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to show up at hooters back in the day all the time. Who are you again? Name two or more instances where the bold text applies....

For starters you have said this to megaman every time he posts something! I don't think I have ever even seen you at any type of meet...

"Oh, I'll find more"-Crossle

Bzzzzzzzz Benzzzz I am Sorriezzzzz

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Beelzebub.png

This thread is crazy ... I should probably stay out of it ... but this pic actually freaks me out. Thanks Jones.

I abuse my power all the time!!!!! At hooters some girl tried to put me in a shopping cart and I threatened to ban her!! Why.. because I am a power abusing asshole and you all ike it!!!

They have shopping carts at hooters ?

Am I going to be banned for questioning that ?

Does yet a third line of questioning absolve me of all bannable offenses ?

I abuse my power all the time!!!!! At hooters some girl tried to put me in a shopping cart and I threatened to ban her!! Why.. because I am a power abusing asshole and you all like it!!!

I have video of you saying that.

He is super cereal.

They have shopping carts at hooters ?

Am I going to be banned for questioning that ?

Does yet a third line of questioning absolve me of all bannable offenses ?

I'll let Ben decide in the morning. You may want to surprise him with breakfast in bed if you dont want to get banned.

No mod is or ever will be any more obnoxious than Jonez used to be. If anyone remembers his "arguments" witht he guy with the turbo ranger... I've never been more embarrassed for someone else in my life. Comparing them to watching retards humping a doorknob would be disrespectful to the doorknob.

Ben isn't such a bad guy, he just has the personality of a middle-aged white male.

PS: Making threads like this makes you look dumber than a week old bag of shit... The clown shoes in your sig fit you PERFECTLY. Someone change his username to Clownface.

Guest mrhobbz
For starters you have said this to megaman every time he posts something! I don't think I have ever even seen you at any type of meet...

"Oh, I'll find more"-Crossle

For starters, when the fuck do I ever talk to megaman? Also, when did you join? When did you start showing up? Ask thorne, kthx.

Hobbles means well he just well is hbbles. He's been around CR for a long time. He was at hooters the night some nub sauce with bad credit tried to bitch out us for standing to close to his mach 1.

Telling us if we had his 400+ plus per month to be close. He was a nub.