ComputerTraining.com anyone use it?

GSXRAntwon

I took the test and passed all of the levels with 80% or more. They called me within 30min.

They offer MCE as opposed to MCSE and have job placement. The problem is, it's an expensive course and most jobs they put you in start in the $40k/year range which is bullshit pay.

They rode my nuts for a month before I told them to quit bugging me, I'd get back to them when I had time.

I took the test and passed all of the levels with 80% or more. They called me within 30min.

They offer MCE as opposed to MCSE and have job placement. The problem is, it's an expensive course and most jobs they put you in start in the $40k/year range which is bullshit pay.

They rode my nuts for a month before I told them to quit bugging me, I'd get back to them when I had time.

I giggle when people think they can "just learn IT" and go pick up a high paying job. Its just not something youre going to do.

Guest mrhobbz
I know a guy I used to work with went through them to get a few certs, they raped his wallet. Would be cheaper to self study the shit and go take the test.