Snitch...

V8 Beast

Cut the shit out. I'm sick and tired of fucking hearing about it. Don't PM me for info, dont ask me to take your side on any of this bullshit. The truth is that I could give a rats ass about any of this. I kept my car off the street for this exact reason so deal with it without me. No need to reply in this thread seeing as though we already have 1000 about this same topic. Just consider this a friendly warning.

BTW... You wanna be e-thugs need to shut the fuck up!

Thank you and have a great fucking day!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut the shit out. I'm sick and tired of fucking hearing about it. Don't PM me for info, dont ask me to take your side on any of this bullshit. The truth is that I could give a rats ass about any of this. I kept my car off the street for this exact reason so deal with it without me. No need to reply in this thread seeing as though we already have 1000 about this same topic. Just consider this a friendly warning.

BTW... You wanna be e-thugs need to shut the fuck up!

Thank you and have a great fucking day!

I'm a real e-thug so, I get to keep talking right?

I would like to listen to wesly snipes after some thought and vote for brian for 60 rofl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shorin-ryu

^ I did that for 3or4 years and still practice. I can't rember I was a kid.

What weird is how much of that sticks in your head. I kinda wish my parents would have forced me to take it longer.