My Introduction

Guest Dru Walter

Guest Dru Walter

Hi, My name is Drew or, Dru, and I drive a POS, 99 Saturn SL1. My parents bought it for me so i can't complain. It gets me places but not in enough stye not to mention quick enough.

I have joined CR to learn more about cars and eventually how to learn how to do virtually anything to it under the hood.

I have no pictures of my car beacuse I would just be embarrassing myself.

Hi, My name is Drew or, Dru, and I drive a POS, 99 Saturn SL1. My parents bought it for me so i can't complain. It gets me places but not in enough stye not to mention quick enough.

I have joined CR to learn more about cars and eventually how to learn how to do virtually anything to it under the hood.

I have no pictures of my car beacuse I would just be embarrassing myself.

Welcome, are you in the automotive industry at all? Meaning, are you going to school for it, or have a job in the field? Saturns can be really reliable, there is a member here that has a turbo saturn.....

Guest Dru Walter
Welcome, are you in the automotive industry at all? Meaning, are you going to school for it, or have a job in the field? Saturns can be really reliable, there is a member here that has a turbo saturn.....

Yes i am. I hopefully wil be attending Akron University next fall. And will be majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I would love to find a job work with MAG. Or even honda. Recently I had shadowed someone test driving the 09 Acura TL. This car hasn't been seen by more than a small number of people. I got to test its abilty to drive in a stright line without having any or little vibrations on the steering wheel. We set up accelerometers all over the cars axel and on the steering column. It was amazing. I loved every second of it.

My car is very realiable and i did see the member with the turbo saturn, and I wasn't putting down Saturns. But I just want a change.

Yes i am. I hopefully wil be attending Akron University next fall. And will be majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I would love to find a job work with MAG. Or even honda. Recently I had shadowed someone test driving the 09 Acura TL. This car hasn't been seen by more than a small number of people. I got to test its abilty to drive in a stright line without having any or little vibrations on the steering wheel. We set up accelerometers all over the cars axel and on the steering column. It was amazing. I loved every second of it.

My car is very realiable and i did see the member with the turbo saturn, and I wasn't putting down Saturns. But I just want a change.

Sounds like a good time to me. Not to familiar with the programs, but are you looking to design cars suspension/engine systems? Or, are you looking to become a technician?

Ahhh dont worry about it... I used to rock a Yugo like I was a superstar

noobs don't welcome noobs you asshole :gtfo:

as for u dru, didn't you show up at hooters last nite, had a shot an a half and was trashed? if so, neg rep for you. :)

Guest Dru Walter
as for u dru, didn't you show up at hooters last nite, had a shot an a half and was trashed? if so, neg rep for you. :)

No i was not at hooters.

As for your comment CROSSLE, i am interested in designing enigine/and suspensions. I just have no clue where to begin

noobs don't welcome noobs you asshole :gtfo:

You are a noob to :asshole: just a post whoring noob :gtfo:

Yes i am. I hopefully wil be attending Akron University next fall. And will be majoring in Mechanical Engineering.

FYI, OSU is a mech. engineering school, Akron is Chemical Engineering. Hence the "rubber town" designation.

3880 Fishinger Blvd, Hilliard, OH - (614) 436-2001

Should help.

If it's a daily, I wouldn't mod it, especially going to a fairly faraway school (I've made it there in less than two hours, though) so it can stay reliable.

Guest Dru Walter
3880 Fishinger Blvd, Hilliard, OH - (614) 436-2001

Should help.

Thanks, this place is close to my home, is it a walk in store or just a service place?

Dru

No i was not at hooters.

As for your comment CROSSLE, i am interested in designing enigine/and suspensions. I just have no clue where to begin

oook then welcome. pos rep for u!

Guest Dru Walter
Welcome. Post pics anyway, rock what ya got.

This is my Saturn SL1...

(sorry about the pic size)

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9034/img1973ri6.th.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2979/img1976mw5.th.jpg

Kenwood - 50W x 4 In-Dash CD Deck with Detachable Faceplate

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7557/img1987ph8.th.jpg

1 10" Eclipse Subwoofer

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9629/img1991vx0.th.jpg

I have Infinity - 6-1/2" 2-Way Car Speakers with Plus One Cones

and

Eclipse - 2000W Class AB Bridgeable 2-Channel MOSFET Amplifier with Low-Pass and High-Pass Crossover