who watched the fedor fight?

99ta

all I can say is wow. he is a bad man! never seen him fight before, and I must say I was in awe at how fast and powerful he was.

also, anderson silva will hold two belts.........

Discuss

I did a little bit of research of Fedor before watching the fight. I was consistently impressed that a guy of his size was winning by armbar/armbar/kimura/armbar. I was very very impressed by his fight with Tim Sylvia.......Tim got ROCKED.

I can't believe how fast and how quick he went down. Fedor was lightning quick. I'd like to see a Fedor against Silva......

I think Fedor would destroy Couture.

Yea, Silva can hold two belts for sure. I'm not sure who is going to stop him. He messed that dude up.

UFC needs Fedor.

having stayed up on Pride for the past 5 years, i have seen how good Fedor is, he IS the best fighter in the world

a couple of years ago, the Fedor/Cro Cop fight was one of the best ever, obviously Cro Cop has fallen to the wayside now though.

anyway.......

Silva is a freaking monster, but 205 has A LOT more great fighters than 185 does, so i don't see him owning that belt quite so easily, if at all!

having stayed up on Pride for the past 5 years, i have seen how good Fedor is, he IS the best fighter in the world

a couple of years ago, the Fedor/Cro Cop fight was one of the best ever, obviously Cro Cop has fallen to the wayside now though.

anyway.......

Silva is a freaking monster, but 205 has A LOT more great fighters than 185 does, so i don't see him owning that belt quite so easily, if at all!

Rampage vs Silva.........I pay for it.

People really expected Tim to compete against Fedor? Tim is a fucking joke, he's big, slow and not very good. Only reason he was heavyweight champ in UFC is because Randy retired and they didnt have any other worthwhile heavyweights after Frank Mir left. Fedor is pound for pound the best fighter in the world hands down.

Anderson Silva will do fine in the 205 class, although I dont think he will dominate. Way too many great 205lb guys in UFC.

Rampage is on his way out the door in UFC atleast for a while after his drunken "rampage" where he ran from the cops. Dana wont allow someone like that to be the face of the company.

On a side note my buddy fought in his first MMA fight last night and ko'd his opponent in 6 seconds! Was for sure a night of quick knockouts.

The next UFC ppv is hands down the best one all year. Roger Huerta, Brock Lesner, GSP cmon how do you get better then that

you won't see Silva do another fight at 205 until he does another title defense. Word is he has no desire right now to have both titles or try to fight in both classes.

As for Fedor dude is not human, he is a terminator sent from the future to dominate MMA fighting.

yeah I think anderson will have trouble with the 205 wrestlers. His stand up is top notch, although he hasn't faced a stricker like liddell or griffen. Henderson worked him in the first round on the ground. I think it will be interesting to watch.

arloski looked goo too. a fedor vs arloski seems to be the next big fight for affliction.

http://worldofcombat.net/fedor-emelianenko-vs-tim-sylvia.html

Slowest fn server ever, be prepared to wait for the stream.

It was a little quicker than the Silva fight. Fedor is always impressive, hes just a beast. Did anyone keep the tv on to see the fight after the Silva fight? That head kick was brutal.