Interesting Busa

The King

Uh right. Wanna see what I am NOT compensating for? I will flood your email with pix of my cock buddy:fruit:

I always wondered why the sheep scattered when you strutted out of the house.

:lol::lol:

I'd just forward them to Fonz without opening them... I know he enjoys that kinda stuff.

thumb.gifhss.gifroflmao.gif

definitely has more to do with the rider than the machine, all depends on what your skills and needs are...

I love my flying couch, it has enough of a lean angle that I don't scrape at my tightest turn, a big comfy seat for those longer trips, and enough power to scare the shit out of myself in the straightaways...it's perfect...

as for those clear wheels, I would pass, even if they are just as strong/rigid as my aluminums, they would be way too much of a bitch to keep clean... hell, i don't even keep my black wheels clean...

I've hit the curb feelers on most of the 10 or so Busas I've owned oem or aftermarket pipes (even dump pipe).

Here's the most comfortable seat I've ever ridden on -

Suzuki SV650 comfy gel seat with soft padding guts and top put on my Busa pan. That stock seat started to wear me out on longer rides, this seat I may have to take to my grave lol!:D

Has anybody put the Clear or Smoked body kit on their bikes yet? Been out for a couple years, but PU can't even get their hands on the goods.