Maxton LSR biker

Guest wildrice2

Guest wildrice2
Que Pasó -- Hombre. If I drove a slow piece of Rice I would have an attitude problem also. I did have a Firebird but it ate itself at 12,000 miles thus my Denali is as close as I will come. Is this better:-)??

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/dvfeit/HayabusaFlip.jpg

98 degrees in Maxton--wearing a Joe Rocket one piece with "Back Slider" bad nitrous fuel mix--instrument panel fuses blowing--no data logger===why am I here? http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/dvfeit/MaxtonJun28_08.jpg

Heat does not affect older people--yes I can fly--help me--the onslaught of Alzheimers :jerkit:

WOW - seriously, just WOW.

Guest wildrice2

i have seen that pic before in the back of a super street book. i thought it said a different name. ??????

What picture?? :confused:

Did someone say they had Lithium?? My batteries taste terrible. :rolleyes:

Guest wildrice2
i have seen that pic before in the back of a super street book. i thought it said a different name.

What pic? Whose pic? Where pic? I'm starting to see a pattern develop here :bs:

Guest wildrice2
the pic of the bike flipping.

Bingo--that was not me-no one could have saved that run-that guy should have bailed from that bike 90 degrees sooner. I don't know why he hung on but he is about to feel 500+lbs of bike land on him. I did flip an 2003 Orange Busa at Nat'l Trails 2 yrs ago during a rented track day. The front end normally would come up and then gradually lower itself. This time it kept coming up and I backed off & full throttled it on the way back down but my timing was late and the front end hit hard and bounced up like a mousetrap. I was doing approx 40 mph in 1st when I bailed off. Smashed helmet facemask and dislocated wedding ring finger. When you smash the helmet they board clamp you tight so you can't move and then they wait for 2 hours to see if your brains swells. The board clamp was 10 x worse than the finger which looked like a deformed turnip with heavy swelling. see below link. Consequently I launch with greater caution in the 1/4 mile. LSR is an easier launch because you have one mile to the timing lights. I've been riding bikes about 8 yrs thus I started rather late for bike racing--thus most of my friends grew up and embraced maturity but I want nothing to do with watching the grass grow. I used to jump out of perfectly good airplanes thus I feel progress & improvement. I have financial and emotional maturity and a strong love of humor--some of which floats right over the heads of a few people. As long as I get to laugh its ok. Life would be very boring if we were all the same. Thanks for your question--it may have helped several people. :)

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/dvfeit/Darrellsfinger2.jpg

Guest wildrice2
-rep for getting rid of the mopar

welcome i guess

I'm buying a Dodge Reliant K Car so I can change my name to MoParRice.