Computer reprogrammed? LT1

zeitgeist57

I'm looking to get a new PCM for my 1995 Corvette LT1, manual transmission. The reman (or new) computer needs to be reprogrammed with the VIN number and some other info (I believe).

Is there anyone here locally that can do that, and possibly add some performance while they are at it? :)

Clay,

I've got a programmer and should have the correct cable to do it off the car (stock OE program only). Will need to see the PCM to be sure - we list two different ones for that year.

By the way - JH's don't have to screw with this type of stuff. I'll send you a PM with the number in case you misplaced it!

Thanks, Craig! I'll call ya...

I appreciate the offer, Nate. I'll hit you up if Craig is of no help, but he lives less than a mile from my house and I know he's oozing techie skillz...

I still need to get a PCM. There is this guy on CorvetteForum that's getting one, and has the same problems as I do. I want to see how he does, to find out from his experience if the PCM really is the culprit!

I still need to get a PCM. There is this guy on CorvetteForum that's getting one, and has the same problems as I do. I want to see how he does, to find out from his experience if the PCM really is the culprit!

So....

What are the problems you're trying to make go away? I had a run in with Vette PCM a year or so ago and got some insight from our guys who rebuild them down in FL. Is it a set problem or a rash of random issues?

• 2 months later...