WTB Mark VIII Fan Shroud!

LPFSTheFett

Anybody have one of these? I'm sure I can probably pick one up at a Junkyard, but figured I'd check here first.

Thanks!

Jason

Do you need just the shroud? I have seen the elctric fan with attached shroud go for 65 on cl.

Yes, I need both. I've heard a lot of mustang guys use these on their cars and am thinking about trying it myself. Do you know how loud theses fans are in person on the car?

Figured I'd pick one up and see if I can even make it fit. 100amp pull at startup for the fan is crazy though! :eek:

Yes, I need both. I've heard a lot of mustang guys use these on their cars and am thinking about trying it myself. Do you know how loud theses fans are in person on the car?

Figured I'd pick one up and see if I can even make it fit. 100amp pull at startup for the fan is crazy though! :eek:

They are loud as shit.. someone sells a dual speed thermo switch, which will help. They move alot of friggin air. I had one for about a week, but it killed my battery/ alt. I needed to do the 3g alt upgrade (130amp), but you should be fine. They can be cut down pretty small, but good luck.