Does any garage have work?need a Mechanic?

NTB is slow and no $$$$ is killin me! who has work? who is hiring?

I tried to send that off-road pipe and tune to you. He said he called 3 times and got no response. Did you get his messages?

Guest 614Streets
Dealserships seem to be the only ones making any money right now. Hell, I don't even know if they are anymore.

I have been busy with work and have had back to back $1000.00 profit weeks and thats just working 3-4 day weeks with some days 3hrs or less. Brakes, clutches , and transmission installations ftw.

I have been busy with work and have had back to back $1000.00 profit weeks and thats just working 3-4 day weeks with some days 3hrs or less. Brakes, clutches , and transmission installations ftw.

You're different, guy. :p

PS. Gears soon. I'm looking at a week or two to get them.

Guest Removed
Dealserships seem to be the only ones making any money right now. Hell, I don't even know if they are anymore.

some are busy some are not....with 2 tech leaving, ive been uber busy

Hal, why Motive and not FRPP. Also are you buying the install kit ?

I like to order my stuff from Lethal Performance and they don't show FRPP gears for me. I will be getting an install kit, yes.

Guest Removed
I like to order my stuff from Lethal Performance and they don't show FRPP gears for me. I will be getting an install kit, yes.

motive= crap in my book

frpp FTW. who cares where you order this or that from. order the right parts the first time.

motive= crap in my book

frpp FTW. who cares where you order this or that from. order the right parts the first time.

No, I order the wrong parts the first 4 times. The 5th time is when I do it right.

Edit: I found them on Lethal, I'll just go with them if that is the consensus. That makes me happy 'cause they have 3.72s too.

Guest 614Streets
motive= crap in my book

Rob why does motive equal junk in your book?

Hal if you go FRPP then we set it up with MHD. You will not see how to do chevy salisburys this way. I might show you anyways ;)

Go ahead with the FRPP gears Hal , Im just a chevy guy anyways :)

Motive> FRPP :)

motive= crap in my book

you know whats funny...i called motive awhile back asking if they would look into making a ring and pinion for the GTO. well long story short, i got into a conversation with the guy and he said that they made the frpp gears?

Guest 614Streets
you know whats funny...i called motive awhile back asking if they would look into making a ring and pinion for the GTO. well long story short, i got into a conversation with the guy and he said that they made the frpp gears?

LOL

Guest Removed

when i have broken motive gears in a 8.8 3 times(and this car only ran 10.3's) then put in richmond gears, and had no issue after that...i have installed many frpp gears with no issue's.