1.00GB RAM

60GB 7200rpm harddrive

cd-rw drive (external dvd drive)

Front access memory card reader, firewire, and usb

keyboard and wireless mouse

Altec Lansing speakers

Dell All-In-One Printer

17" Samsung Flatscreen Monitor

computer has windows xp - the printer worked fine one day, then the next it started feeding wrong, im sure someone could fix it, but no guarantees - comes with COD4

i dont know any other details about the computer...im not real big into tech stuff...but it runs COD4 fine, and i had WoW loaded on it for a few days and it ran that fine also

**edit for price.... $200 FIRM

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0546.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0544.jpg

Not bashing your thread, but that's a little steep in price for an outdated setup such as that, especially with a low end AMD. Have you upgraded the graphics card in it? Because at those specs you would really have to run COD4 on super low settings to get any kind of decent frame rate.

Also what's the model # on the computer, a lot of people would want to look it up to see what kind of board is in it for upgradability.

Guest tbutera2112

yea the graphics card is updated, and i dont actually expect 500 out of it...people always lowball though...and im not sure what its worth since i dont know shit about computers...the card was put in a year ago or something so its not new... the model number i think (this is whats on the front of it) SR1300NX...no trades...how do i tell specs on the graphic card? i went to display and it says this

RADEON 9600 Series

oh and no trades....im a broke mofo...and my fuel pump is dead

Guest tbutera2112
umm....i kinda dont want to part it out since that means i have to try and sell more shit...$275 for it all or $250 if you want just the tower...and i kinda need it sold today if possible