7/26 blast from the past car show & cruise

78 malibu

Yeah i was with that kid. I don't believe it has 500 hp either. He changes it alot, i just want to see a dyno sheet. Lets not make this about him and his lies or his car, keep this about this carshow.

oh its no biggie...i deal with bullshitters all the time. to be honest, im a bullshitter myself...but to an extent. i also consider myself to be good at it though ;)

anyways im always at the car show...this was the first year i havent had one of my personal cars entered in it too. kind of sucked because my GTO is driveable a ready to pick up. i just have alot more that i have to finish myself and it is about to leave one body shop and go straight to another. lol

nevermind...you were with the kid who tells everyone his mustang has 500hp yet only beat another 99-04 GT (catback/tune only)by i think half a car or so. :D

If this is the same Mustang I think it is the only way it has 500 horsepower is if it is hitched up to 225 clydesdales.

It was a nice show, Casey did you get to take home a trophy?

I didn't stay for the awards - I have not seen any trophies given out to anything new than the early 80s or so for the last 5 years. I just go to hang out and check out all of the great cars.

My Boss's 08 Mustang and 05 Avalanche got trophies. Casey the bird looked as good as ever :thumbup: I was too busy @ Old Bag of Nails to really look around.

Hmmm...maybe I should have hung around.

Thanks for the compliments - had a great time anyways.