FS 95 Ford Taurus Wagon $1500

civicboy375

1995 Ford Taurus Wagon.

The Good:

Has only approx. 46,600 miles. 3.0 V6 engine. Just changed the oil and replaced all the brake lines, calipers, rotors, and pads. Air conditioning and heater work like brand new. Power windows and locks also work exceptionally well considering it is a 13 year old vehicle. Am/Fm Radio Tape deck works just as well as day one. Decent gas mileage considering it's a wagon, I get around 20-22mpg in the city and about 26-28 on the highway. The previous owner was an elderly woman and its never been driven hard. If I wasn't in the market for a vehicle that gets more like 35-40mpg I'd consider keeping this as my hauling/beater vehicle, but it's time for a change.

The Bad:

The shocks/struts on the front passenger side are in need of repair

It could use some exhaust work as well. The vehicle is pretty loud now, but that doesn't affect the performance or gas mileage. There is some cosmetic blemishes on the front bumper and front passenger door. The passenger door occured prior to my purchasing it.

All in all, this vehicle just needs a little tlc and it'll be ready to go for a long time. Like I said, if times were different and I wasn't going to be making a long commute out of state on a semi regular basis, I would keep it. However, I'd much prefer to sell it and get something else to take on my commute, rather than rack up the miles on my other vehicle.

Some pics can be seen at the following....I have more if your interested, just pm me.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/782174465.html

Still have the car. KBB has it as a $1,950.00 car in fair condition. It is not in fair condition cosmetically, the exhaust is loud, and it does need some minor work on the front end and I now have it listed at $1,400.00. (which is a fair price). I am willing to listen to reasonable offers. Just let me know.