Ups

Slimpsy1647545505

Guest tbutera2112
idk what hub your stuff came from, or what size it is, but i work there and the only time packages get lost are if theyre in envelopes and someone puts them on the belts instead of in a container or if they get missorted, but then they arent lost they just go on the wrong truck and have to be resorted and sent the next day....also, drivers schedules change frequently, some days they run the routes almost backwards because of special stops, or if theyre a lot of next day air packages, those get delivered first even if the same truck has to come down your street in the morning and then again in the afternoon....drivers get 4 minutes per stop, your package isnt late if its on the truck, youre just assuming they will deliver to you first, even though the average truck has 200-300 packages...the truck on your street at 9 or 10 is most likely delivering air...if theyre in a rush and your package is ground they skipped you...hell even the trucks that go to businesses will drop off air then come back later to the same store and unload a couple boxes...lol ship fedex or usps next time, then come tell us about stuff actually being late....ups costs more for a reason

idk what hub your stuff came from, or what size it is, but i work there and the only time packages get lost are if theyre in envelopes and someone puts them on the belts instead of in a container or if they get missorted, but then they arent lost they just go on the wrong truck and have to be resorted and sent the next day....also, drivers schedules change frequently, some days they run the routes almost backwards because of special stops, or if theyre a lot of next day air packages, those get delivered first even if the same truck has to come down your street in the morning and then again in the afternoon....drivers get 4 minutes per stop, your package isnt late if its on the truck, youre just assuming they will deliver to you first, even though the average truck has 200-300 packages...the truck on your street at 9 or 10 is most likely delivering air...if theyre in a rush and your package is ground they skipped you...hell even the trucks that go to businesses will drop off air then come back later to the same store and unload a couple boxes...lol ship fedex or usps next time, then come tell us about stuff actually being late....ups costs more for a reason

Jeeze, calm down firecracker.

Guest tbutera2112
i am calm lol just trying to explain to you how things work so you understand before getting mad and assuming theyre late....i used to get pissed when my stuff was "late" until i realized how it actually works...if you want your stuff guaranteed by 10 then ship next day air next time

The Obetz hub sucks and I think that is where Lancaster is shipped out of. So blame Tbutera because he probably misloaded it in a trailor to NC or something.

I know it wasn't my fault because my sorters don't missort. Oh yeah, and a missort will very rarely cause a package to be late. That package will go right back through the system 10 minutes later to a usually more skilled sorter who will get it to the right place. But go ahead hourly ups employee, rain some more of your super knowledge down on me about the company. :asshole:

The Obetz hub sucks and I think that is where Lancaster is shipped out of. So blame Tbutera because he probably misloaded it in a trailor to NC or something.

I know it wasn't my fault because my sorters don't missort. Oh yeah, and a missort will very rarely cause a package to be late. That package will go right back through the system 10 minutes later to a usually more skilled sorter who will get it to the right place. But go ahead hourly ups employee, rain some more of your super knowledge down on me about the company. :asshole:

:o

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee160/Mind_Detergent/owned.jpg

I prefer FedEx. FedEx always delivers on time. I've had multiple packages delivered a day later than the UPS tracking website stated. I was so sad when Newegg switched to UPS as standard shipping.

USPS however... I've had packages take WEEKS to arrive.