Derek at NTB Downtown

Big A

hal fuldas a private label goodyear. and that tire i sold him is molded after the gsd3's which people love. not to mention i could sell them at half the price of the goodyears.

I know about Fuldas, I've never really been a fan (I never used any for performance) I thought he was going with a larger tire too.

derek IS the man. fixed my beaters parkinsons last weekend, and will be sending my sister to him tomorrow to get a nail hole fixed

anytime your sister's hole has been nailed and she needs a nice big plug in there just lemme know man. I'm always glad to help.

I know about Fuldas, I've never really been a fan (I never used any for performance) I thought he was going with a larger tire too.

I told him the wrong rim size to start off. Just needed something until I can get some new rims.

+1111111111100000

derek just ordered me some Cobra wheels, and got me a great price

let me know when there in derek.

ill probably be making my way down there saturday to get them mounted balanced, and pick them up. thanks again.