Laid off? Hyundai will take your car back

Casper

IMO, this is kinda sad. Almost like like saying, "here ya go, it's ok if you're irresponsible and cant make your payments.."

Not saying that losing your job makes you irresponsible, but alot of people will use it out of context and screw it up some other way than its true use. Maybe it will turn out to be a good thing, but I don't really care for the idea...

i think its more of a ballzy PR move than anything else, i dont think hyundai expect more than over a few more thousand customers off of this promo, lets face it few people are going to be buying cars until this whole recession thing ends, hyundai know this. Hyundai wants people to shop for hyundais, and running this promo will get people who never considered shopping for a hyundai shopping for a hyundai. but thats my opinion... take it for what its worth.

It's ballsy. Just like Ford not taking bail out money. It doesn't mean I'll be buying a Ford anytime soon but they will be on my list when I am ready to shop again. Not Hyundai' date=' though. Sorry, I can't do the Korean car thing.[/quote']

exactly!!!