Who Remembers Ronin?

Mr. Jones

I present the latest addition to the stable:

http://www.columbusht.com/newaudi/s8/1.jpg

More crappy pics here:

http://www.columbusht.com/newaudi/s8/

Basics:

03 S8 Black on Caramel Recaro's

with every option available, including the crazy solar sunroof ect.

Heres to even more fantastic road trips and vacations.

:cool:

Stunning.

Got N2o for it, as purported in the movie? ;)

It almost seems a shame to abuse the car in that fashion. Mostly going to be a weekend cruiser/ and the car I take on road trips/ vacations which I take pretty frequently anymore.

It is quite tempting, a couple people have done it with amazing results. The last guy who really invested the time dropped a simple 60 dry shot on it and was able to put 2 cars repeatedly on his buddies CTS-V.

Tempting, but I think besides exhaust, it will remain stock for the most part.

Damn, that looks awesome, I love it!

How reliable are they?

Actually said to be one of the most reliable audi's built. Engine is bullet proof, trannies generally are solid. Very little electricle gremlins considering the crazy gadgets and all.

Always wanted one, and finally found one in amazing condition without a flaw and in the last /rarest year/combo. It was just meant to be I guess.

Actually said to be one of the most reliable audi's built. Engine is bullet proof, trannies generally are solid. Very little electricle gremlins considering the crazy gadgets and all.

Always wanted one, and finally found one in amazing condition without a flaw and in the last /rarest year/combo. It was just meant to be I guess.

Sweet, congrats on your purchase, sounds like you got exactly what you were looking for. Very nice car for sure