Everyone come look at the newb

OH_Rider

Hello all. Newb here looking to do some good old foot racing.

I have a Nice pare of vintage (1994) Air Jordan's that are ready to tear you up.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/air-jordan-9-ix-original-og-black-dark-charcoal-true-red-1.jpg

Ok j/k Anyway currently driving a turboed 95 Integra GSR. Recently tuned by Mr. Parish over at SlowMotion. It ended putting down 525 whp and 377 wtq on race gas.

Not the greatest pic but best I have here at work.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2525070928_17d33ac31d.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

So far so good ... and god damn ... 525hp !!! Torque is a little hurt though. Nice intro. A little more info and you get +rep. More pics too please, looks very clean so far.

Welcome, Sounds like a beast!

I bet traction owns you :p

Yea I am still working on that issue. Last time I was at the track I could only get 13's. But that was on some MT drag radials so when I get the guts up to go buy some real slicks I should be in there. (Slicks are coming soon)

Best time in the car so far was a 12.7 @ 122 mph

Nasty Integra man, welcome to CR. Im in love with massive FMIC's. How much boost are you running? Ive seen a lot of turbo'd cars with MASSIVE amounts of hp, but no torque. Seems like thats what yours is. Not hatin of course, love the teggy.

Your ET's are understandable because of traction. Some stickys oughta get you in the 11s. I expected a little higher traps though. What kind of dyno were you on?

Well the 12.7 @122 was last year with just pump gas and a base map that I attempted to tune. My WOT was fairly decent for never tuning a car before but part throttle was a MESS! so I couldn't really attempt to peddle through the spinning. Last years map made about 400 whp.

The dyno was a dynopack(sp), I think that is what slowmotion uses anyway.

Nasty Integra man, welcome to CR. Im in love with massive FMIC's. How much boost are you running? Ive seen a lot of turbo'd cars with MASSIVE amounts of hp, but no torque. Seems like thats what yours is. Not hatin of course, love the teggy.

Hey no worries I hate on it, and my lack of driving skills all the time. I mean come on I have a 500+ whp car that runs 13's.

Yea no torque is a Honda thing I think. Right now I am running a stock ignition system so he had to stop at about 26 lbs.