Everyone come look at the newb

OH_Rider

Nice well built car. You gained a 109whp from race gas? Thats seems like alot but I cant dout slowmotions work, they are excellent.

He prob raised the boost about 10psi along with the race gas. Race gas just does a great job of preventing knock, so timing and boost can go up a ton and still be safe.

Love the teg, I have the same rod/piston combo going into my Spec.

Not tryin to call anyone a noob, or anything. His car would blow mine away... Just sayin, funny pic i made ^^

Interesting. NOOBS DON'T POST IN OTHER NOOBS THREADS.

You are a noob, steer yourself away from other noob threads.

Edit: Your ninja edits are no match for my e-anger.

Interesting. NOOBS DON'T POST IN OTHER NOOBS THREADS.

You are a noob, steer yourself away from other noob threads.

Edit: Your ninja edits are no match for my e-anger.

Are you taking anger management classes?? If so they must be working.

Steer yourself away from other noob threads???? I more expected something along the lines of.... "quit posting in noob threads you incompetent fuck, please go drink rat poison and just incase that doesn't do the trick slit your wrists, remember down the street not across the road"

what happened to that Hal? :p

He prob raised the boost about 10psi along with the race gas. Race gas just does a great job of preventing knock, so timing and boost can go up a ton and still be safe.

Love the teg, I have the same rod/piston combo going into my Spec.

Yes it was race gas + 12 psi. Its really not to safe from what I hear to go much over 400 whp on pump, like you said you start having detonation problems.

Yes it was race gas + 12 psi. Its really not to safe from what I hear to go much over 400 whp on pump, like you said you start having detonation problems.

Ok so now it makes sense. You didnt say anything about going up in psi just race gas. What psi is the pump gas on?