Fubar231

Rotarded1647545491

T&A. Throw the & in there, if not you get Trans-Am T/A.

Scott, come out and have beers this weeked. I want to talk to you about something military related.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, come out and have beers this weeked. I want to talk to you about something military related.

If I can I shall, I've got drill this weekend. I might not be headed back to C-Bus since I've got a 125 mile round trip to and from drill. Ohio Army National Guard won't pay milage anymore :( I'll let ya know.

Only so much I can say here at work. I don't consider that to be a part of an aresenal, it's just something I wish you would do.

I have talked shit to Linn almost every chance I got, same with 427retard. If you want to try to use something against someone, make sure it is a valid point. I know it's difficult for you to come up with a coherent point that is based on fact. Please, stop bringing your fantasy world (you know, the one where you have more than 3 brain cells?) onto CR.

your talking about my fantasy world? your the one tryingto get everyone to kill themselves. clearly your not getting the point, the more you tell me to kill myslef the more im going to talk about how much you love linn. werent you the one talking about if linns car goes out for auction, then your going to write a fat check for it? i do recall that. the 427 retard is your daddy, he fucking owned your monkey ass. and for you being at work, thats a lame as excuse cause your not saying it allowed and if there is such a problem, get off the cpu and do some work you usless cunt

your talking about my fantasy world? your the one tryingto get everyone to kill themselves. clearly your not getting the point, the more you tell me to kill myslef the more im going to talk about how much you love linn. werent you the one talking about if linns car goes out for auction, then your going to write a fat check for it? i do recall that. the 427 retard is your daddy, he fucking owned your monkey ass. and for you being at work, thats a lame as excuse cause your not saying it allowed and if there is such a problem, get off the cpu and do some work you usless cunt

Sorry I have a real job where we can't just say anything that comes to mind. I will buy that car if it is auctioned. I already told Linn I want to buy it from him.

Monkey is a racial slur usually, I'm confused as to what you mean there.

Are you going to stop trying to outwit me? Every time you try, you just make yourself look even more retarded. I can form a better argument drunk than you can at your best.

Your birthday is all weekend? How does that work?

It works because I will only get to see you for a short amount of time on my actual birthday and we have my family party Saturday.

Plus it's me and you know how I am! :D

This weekend? Are we forgetting it's my birthday this weekend?

I belive he did up untill this post, woooo ashleys gonna not be a kid anymore ahhh wooo

Ps fubur fruitbuters an idiot

An we should get out of this thread paul out!

:lol: You think this is a new thing.[/quote

i know its not, but its been really bad lately. dont get me wrong, ive done my fair share of newb bashing, and belittling, i just thought sometimes we could let them get a word in before we holler, fag, newb bitch, cop, go to hel, fuck off, your a piece of shit. etc.

idk what im talking about, im going to go kill myself for trying to be nice.

Gotta agree with... *sigh* ................. Dammit.......... Gotta agree with Phil here. But, then again, it's the internet. Merely a series of tubes posing as a septic system.

To those bitchin about the rep bars: Really?! Is your life so empty as to be so concerned with this? People are going to abuse any system you put in place. I laughed at Thorne when he bragged to me about his bar. Then told him I can take more pride in my rep bar knowing I earned it the right way. It really hardly matters. I can take you all in Street Figther. Don't say I can't unless you are prepared to step up. Pussies. :bangbang: