Sexism on CR??

ODoyle

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=718947#post718947

yeah right....

Not to be a dick... but women don't belong in the office.. Women have a preconcieved notion that they will move up by exposing everyone elses flaws etc... i read that in a book actually.

Seriously, i work in an office with 7 other guys (its a boys club) and 1 girl (secretary).... and EVERY TIME someone does something funny/snide/brash (keep in mind that i am extremely professional...keep in mind that no client is there to witness it, just us guys) she lets her superior know....

I hate women in the workplace, hahaha, so gay

Discuss.

• Downvote 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be a dick... but women don't belong in the office.. Women have a preconcieved notion that they will move up by exposing everyone elses flaws etc... i read that in a book actually.

:rolleyes: ... I'll crack a chick joke as much as the next guy, but that up there is plain stupidity. You can't lump roughly half of the entire human population together because you have one tattle-tale at work that happens to be female.

plus, if she wants to move up, she'll probably do so faster by blowing the boss, not tattling to him...at least if i was running the office, that is

:D:D

see sig quote below. i like my sense of humor.."why couldnt hellen keller drive?"

Report the post if you have a problem with it. The mods/admins will take care of it if they deem it to be an issue.

Wait, whoa...Did someone get on Hal's login? I mean, he posted without telling someone to kill themself...WTF? I'm feeling a little disoriented, I think I'm going to go lie down...:confused:

:rolleyes: ... I'll crack as chick joke as much as the next guy, but that up there is plain stupidity. You can't lump roughly half of the entire human population together because you have one tattle-tale at work that happens to be female.

^ this man speaks the truth!

I really hope that "drift king" (LOL, nice name) was joking. That post was pure stupidity

The only problem I have had with my female employees, they are to emotional. If you correct them, they tend to take it personally. With a guy you tell him he is not doing something right, it is no big deal he corrects the issue, and life goes on. A woman is totally different.

^^^ thats the first post that made sense in this entire thread

Honestly guys, you can be mad and upset, and even make a thread about my opinion of "women in the workplace" ... but there are a lot of people that agree.

Disclaimer - i apologize to anyone who is offended by my opinion

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

The only problem I have had with my female employees, they are to emotional. If you correct them, they tend to take it personally. With a guy you tell him he is not doing something right, it is no big deal he corrects the issue, and life goes on. A woman is totally different.

+1

Wait until you work for a "good ole GIRLS club". Then you will understand.

I had a female boss that tried to discipline me for some bullshit that wasn't my fault, when I proved it wasn't and demanded an apology she left and bawled to her superior (another female), (because she felt stupid) for which I was then written up for (her crying). Apparently I made her cry, I should have just taken the write up for something that was not my doing and not argued, I had to go to anger management class on top of the write up afterward. :mad: Fuck women in the work place, I don't care, they always think with emotions and act with them also. Nevermind that I get my work done on time and correct every day. If I look at a woman wrong or I question the judgment of a superior and (I can be 110% right), I am being Insubordinate. I don't have 1 Male superior I can go to, all the way up to the President of the College here at CSCC. :nono:

I don't mind working with women... Although in my experience, about 90% have had a shitty work ethic and/or unreliable.

Too much standing around talking, time off, excessive medical leave, annoying the fuck out of me while I'm in a meeting/on the phone, taking long breaks, and general ignorance.

i know it's easy to base your opinions on your own experiences but in reading all these lame ass posts, i remember why i like working in IT with all guys. so stupid, you make it fun! :)

some women can be too emotional.. and some guys can be real asshats. i dunno what this thread is intended to prove but.. oh well.