Bring on the drugs

wnaplay1647545503

Not sure what the hell 1/2 of this stuff even is but just got back from the doctor.

Heres the prescriptions I received

30 prednisone

180 hydrocodine

60 norflex

60 relafin

4 weeks of physical therapy 3 times a week

and one for an MRI

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO:(

Prepare to be hungry!

vicoden?

yes. lortab or vicodin--one and the same.

not sure why someone would write for 180 lortabs for you?? i've never written for that many. i'm assuming this is all for back pain?

just make sure you take the steroids correctly--should be like a pyramid--your dose increases and (most importantly) tapers at the end

yes. lortab or vicodin--one and the same.

not sure why someone would write for 180 lortabs for you?? i've never written for that many. i'm assuming this is all for back pain?

just make sure you take the steroids correctly--should be like a pyramid--your dose increases and (most importantly) tapers at the end

Lortab. Basically my body is falling apart.

they wrote me for 3 scripts for 180 oxycoedone when i broke my arm, and was trying to give me another one on my last visit. i was like no doc, i am good. i think he just wanted me to get fucked up.. haha

Damn! Where I live (Oxy capital of the world), you could retire with an opportunity like that.

make sure you take the stuff only when you have pain, I have seen to many people start taking narcotic pills for pain then it ends up becoming an addiction in the end. My girlfriend works for a place that has a soboxone clinic and 60% of all the new patients are addicted to some type of narcotic pill, mostly oxycotin.

wtf you just at my house last night picking up that drywall.

sucks though. My back is still bothering the piss out of me after last weeks issue with my back :(. (and taking 30 codene and the same in some muscle relaxer).