Rally Pat

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!! Ummm, I think QSL.

What night and is everybody game?

we are all game the night that your busy... i mean umm the night ur not busy ....

ok wait hold the train how did this just turn into its ashs bday lets let her choose ??? and this is to the fucktards who never come out and any event

SHOW UP TO ONE OF THESE EVENTS dont bitch about how the "new" people are runing CR yet the only people that come out are the very same people that are ruining CR all you do is sit on a computer an bitch about it cr isant all about the website... so get off your lazy computer asses and come to an gathering and wish ash a happy 16 th birthday :bangbang:

Of course paul wants to go to qsl, he has missed all his ricer buddies....

What about Wings N Rings on Broad, i've been meaning to go there but haven't had the chance. Has anyone been there? hows the food

Of course paul wants to go to qsl, he has missed all his ricer buddies....

What about Wings N Rings on Broad, i've been meaning to go there but haven't had the chance. Has anyone been there? hows the food

I just checked, that's not up here. No dice, friend.

There will be if we go there Pat. Hell we could go next door to the go-kart track...

I like the way you think..Someone remind me when there is a solid day and im game

Ninja Edit: Who wants to go to AYCE on tuesday?