Look at this CL ad..Thank GOD

ODoyle

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/776119548.html

!!!BLOWOUT SALE !!!

TRADE?????????????

-i have a Black on black 2003 hyundai tiburon GT 6-speed with 70xxx miles.

-19" montegi rims (black with the chrome lip)

-4 brand new ZR rated tires, razzi body kit

-Ark LAMBO DOOR kit

-fully loaded black leather interior (except power seats)

-AEM Engine Management chip

-AEM intake

-full dual OBX racing exhaust

-eibach lowering springs and struts

-green angel eye headlights

-gen. 1 tailights

-new front bumper (not from an accident)

-brand new clutch/flywheel/slave cylinder

-oil changed every 3,000 miles, EYE CATCHER, im sure i am forgeting alot....

the bad: right side lambo doors shock is low on hydrolic fluid so it is a little harder when going up but it does stay up, front bumper is new and is still in a white primer, back bumper does have a spot where the clear coat has come off and for that i have knocked more than that price for it to get fixed off of the final price.

This car Kelly BLue Books for 9,400!!! The reason i am selling the car is because i need money for schooling and my loss is your gain.

i need the money asap so you can reach me at,

e-mail: dilger614@yahoo.com

or

call: 614-917-7308

Trades Also Entertained

This is the toolbag that everyone doesnt like at sonic...Well except for Fubar they are "best" friends

Woah woah woah were not best friends there, slowdown, and he doesn't even show up since the kid in the mustang almost beat his ass at a party. F.Y.I. Hes lookin at a talon tsi or somethin.

Woah woah woah were not best friends there, slowdown, and he doesn't even show up since the kid in the mustang almost beat his ass at a party. F.Y.I. Hes lookin at a talon tsi or somethin.

So he can make it look terrible too?

Get rid of the wing and the bright tail lights and it wouldnt be TOO bad. Besides the fact that it's a Hyundai.

--Edit--

Didn't notice the fake Lambo doors, get rid of those THEN it wouldnt be too bad.

Or you could have it crushed, then it wouldn't be too bad.

Every forum needs a loveable ricer to make fun of. I wonder what happened to that crazy Martin character.

+1

Kevin said it best "we already have Fubar".

This kid started a race with me on the highway one night. He took a nasty whippin. Talked to him for a bit afterwards (he gets kudos from me for not being a stuck up ass like most are once they've been beat) and he was nice enough kid. Maybe a bit misguided. ;) The Tiburon's not for me, but to each their own.

Every forum needs a loveable ricer to make fun of. I wonder what happened to that crazy Martin character.

+1

He's around..I met him for the first time at all you can eat wings at QSL on tuesday.