Howard the Duck

troyec001

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Howard the Duck and didn't like it as kid. I loved the Last Starfighter though, I still watch that whenever it comes on, but it is not one that has aged well.

I think my favorite of that era was Beastmaster, I remember trying to get my cat to do shit all the time and swinging swords like Dar every chance I got.

omg, so along with the feeling old/talking about old shows and whatnot, I was at the bar the other night and somehow the smurfs comes up in the conversation and this one guy says "what's the smurfs". Seriously??? That's when I started to feel old.

I thought about that movie too. That was a great movie. Best line in the whole movie, "It tasted good."

Another great one is Monstersquad. I waited on that movie for so long and bought it for like $30 as soon as it came out or something because it was the super special 20th anniversary edition...now it's $5.

Goonies is on TBS right now!!! ;)

God I miss the 80's & bein' wide eyed with my whole life in front of me! :(

Good times.....Good Times!

Edited by Fonzie

Almost forgot......My boys & some of their buddies wanted to rent/watch "Stand By Me" last week. Still a good movie after 20 years, and they were engrossed in it as well, which I think is the true testament to it's longevity

Watched "Young Guns" over Christmas also