Howard the Duck

troyec001

Anybody remember "Explorers"?? I own that one' date=' too.[/quote']

Ohhhhh yeeaaahhhh!! Forgot all about that one too. I wanted to go out in the backyard and build my own spaceship afterward! :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
haha, yes!

Has anyone see Never Ending Story 2 & 3... I'm considering investing some time to watch.

If you like the Never Ending Story, check out Labyrinth. It's better than Never Ending redo's.

I've seen all the movies commented on in this thread. Didn't care much for Howard the Duck, but Lea Thompson was hot in Some Kind of Wonderful and Red Dawn.

If you like the Never Ending Story, check out Labyrinth. It's better than Never Ending redo's.

There's a very good chance that i'm gonna rent that this week. I remember watching but I don't remember anything about it except for a bush maze... and maybe an owl with a riddle?? i might be making this up.

All good movies listed above. Anyone remember the movie critters?

Critters...classic sci fi. The giant critter rolling ball of death was my favorite part. Can't remeber if that was the first one or the second.

There's a very good chance that i'm gonna rent that this week. I remember watching but I don't remember anything about it except for a bush maze... and maybe an owl with a riddle?? i might be making this up.

Nope, your memory serves you correctly. How could you forget the farting rocks though? "SMEELLL BAAD!" :lol:

Might also look into The Princess Bride if you're into the muppet-esqe fantasy type of flicks. Don't forget the :popcorn: