My car is not fast

petraman

But I pretend it is!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n102/petraman/DSCF0862.jpg

I have a 2000 Chevy Impala w/ an Intense PCM, FWI and a few other random goodies. I wish it was faster, but you know, I'm doing that school thing and all... lol. I live in Granville, but I'm in Columbus most of the week for school.

So, let the hazing begin, give me all you got :cool:

• Confused 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you have no clue! I've got da neons and a 150 shot of nitrous, baby!!

...no, I like to leave it at the track

Oh yeah, and if I could get an LS1 and amazingly gain incredible fabrication skills, I'd do it in a heartbeat...

Oh yeah, and if I could get an LS1 and amazingly gain incredible fabrication skills, I'd do it in a heartbeat...

.....of america ;).

Also, welcome, I think our LS1 quota may be filled anyway.

Sweet, that'll save me some money... Besides, I love my 3800s. Great on gas, great sound, damn reliable and can be pretty damn quick once you put some money into it... (but a Camaro with the same amount of mods will always be faster...)

BTW, nice stealth, is it an r/t?

Seeing as I can actually drive a stick, and know how to launch a car right... And I don't talk shit or anything, no I don't think I drive like a ricer on the track.... Besides, do I look like I drive a primer-grey civic? lol

Wow you drive my wife's car. I'm sorry, but welcome anyway.

Hey, gotta start somewhere, right? My first car was a Bonneville SSEi. Selling it was the worst mistake I've ever made. I'm currently looking for a 97-99 SSEi, or a 97-03 GTP

Seeing as I can actually drive a stick, and know how to launch a car right... And I don't talk shit or anything, no I don't think I drive like a ricer on the track.... Besides, do I look like I drive a primer-grey civic? lol

I don't know what you look like. Maybe you do look like you drive one.

Actually, Hal, I met you at Dyno Tune. I was there with Brian (gonneville) and McGrath (with the Bonneville who had all the issues). Did you get those turbo problems worked out?

Welcome, we have a track event next Sunday at Kil-Kare. You should go.

Actually, Hal, I met you at Dyno Tune. I was there with Brian (gonneville) and McGrath (with the Bonneville who had all the issues). Did you get those turbo problems worked out?

He found the on switch :p

I don't know what you look like. Maybe you do look like you drive one.

Actually, he drives like my Grandmother, looks like a wookiee, and wears polo shirts.

But he keeps that Grandma car cleaner than my kitchen plates, and obsesses over the imperfect paint...

In that case, you do not look like you drive a primer gray civic.

Yes, mostly. I've been lazy and busy. Cutouts are on the way and I'll pick a couple things up at Jegs tomorrow.

Always down for a track day. Never been to Kil-Kare, I'm about 5 minutes from Nat. Trails so I usually just go there...

I like you a lot! And I think I met you at Dyno Tune also.

You have a PM...

I think I was there for a run if I remember right... When you drove away, man, I thought you were about to pop a piston... Glad you got it figured out

Fuck that, I'd be happy if I did. There would be a new engine in the car. The damn car fights more than any other I have worked on.