Florida Noob

slowteg

Hey guys my name is Joey I bet a lot of you guys want to know why i joined a ohio forum. I used to lived in columbus for two years and I just recently move back to Florida I still have a lot of friends in ohio so why not join.

I drive a 96 acura Integra nothing fancy its satin black, rims, lowered and front and back rsx seats. Im also a member of the janky crew. If you guys have any events or meets and such ill will post it in our website to help spread the word and a lot of our guys will attend to it. And im glad i join the site.Here is a pic of my ride nothing speciall.

http://a225.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/20/l_b0c7fa23115bb4566a1eebc773b40060.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Floridia FTL so u fail california is where it is at boooyaaa

Got any go fast goodies on that rice crispy box ?

Nope not yet working on it but I have a can of beans in the glove box ;)

Nope not yet working on it but I have a can of beans in the glove box ;)

You should try to cook them on your flat black hood one day, after all it is august in Florida.

That + pics = tons of rep for you.

Welcome, although I'm still not sure why you joined here.

You should try to cook them on your flat black hood one day, after all it is august in Florida.

That + pics = tons of rep for you.

Welcome, although I'm still not sure why you joined here.

I still have a lot of friends in Ohio and I like to find new meets and events etc and post them in the Janky Crew forum to spread the word and to tell the guys in the crew :cool:

I still have a lot of friends in Ohio and I like to find new meets and events etc and post them in the Janky Crew forum to spread the word and to tell the guys in the crew :cool:

I'm MRhotswaps on jankycrew

Real far i live an hour from Orlando so you talking about a four to five hour ride :D

Yup, thats quite the drive. Any 1/4 mile strips over there? There are only 1/8 miles over here and anywhere within like a 3+ hr drive.