Police Raid Maps

87GT

places where the supposed "elite" task forces get the address wrong and go in guns blazing, killing innocent people who had done nothing wrong.

i dont get how a half retarded dominos pizza guy can get addresses right but apparently a group of specially trained paramilitary "professionals" cant do the same.

It's called "SWATing" and it's turning into a major problem in some place. Kids call 911 and report a shooting or drug activity at the house of someone they either dislike, or in some cases, at random...so far, I've never heard of any of the little shits getting the prison time they so richly deserve.

A friend of mine got his house raided because he had received an email from some one who was doing community service at the municipal center. Email contained a file with officer names. They seized all computer equipment in the house and broke 4 doors.

Two other people got their houses raided for receiving the email as well. None of them will ever get any of the seized computers back.

My house was raided my senior year due to some "family" stuff. I was no longer associating with family at the time. I had moved for just that reason. They found nothing at my house but took my computer, one of my car's, anything that looked like paperwork from every desk and drawer plus some other shit. Police dog shit on my floor, too. I was never charged with anything and nothing was found but I never got my shit back. Luckily, my fav car was still at school a block away (I had just walked home and was going back to grab the car and goto work) or they would've taken it, too. They even tried to take my dogs after they went into the backyard against my warning and their German Shepherd was attacked and injured by my two dogs. (The cop let the fuckin dog go when he got scared walking into the backyard.) No, they never did follow up on taking my dogs. Some things were broken including one my doors. I was also tackled and cuffed. I deserved that for the fight I put up, I guess. I don't take kindly to people rushing into my house unannounced. Again, no charges, though.