Anyone else have a run in with officer haroon in pick town?

Weaponrider

watch it going through pickerington. there is a cop that is potroling mainly 256 getting sports cars for no front plate. at about 9 tonight my car got tagged, and found out shortly after my buddys srt4 got tagged about 3 hours prior. he said that they are starting to crack down on this, and it is a $100 ticket if you get caught. i dont know if he was just meeting his end of month quota or what, but just heads up.

how about you get a life. im just giving a heads up.

How about you stop being a lowlife piece of shit? I'm just giving you some advice.

See how I used a question mark? Do you see how I capitalized words? Do you see that you own a piece of shit car that couldn't pass for a Cobra to a blind man?

How about you stop being a lowlife piece of shit? I'm just giving you some advice.

See how I used a question mark? Do you see how I capitalized words? Do you see that you own a piece of shit car that couldn't pass for a Cobra to a blind man?

im sorry im not the low life thats made over 2 billion posts on one site in less then 3 years. And yes I know how to use a shift key as well and make a question mark.... Look at this??????????????? wow im great

im sorry im not the low life thats made over 2 billion posts on one site in less then 3 years. And yes I know how to use a shift key as well and make a question mark.... Look at this??????????????? wow im great

Wow, you did find the shift key.

There aren't even 2 billion posts total on this site dumbass. I have to give you credit, I didn't even think you could figure out what one billion would look like. I figured you were still working on counting past 30.

Are you making $148k per year yet Mr. Super-Tech? Can I bring my cars to you? With you being the top rated tech in the galaxy, you must be a trustworthy guy.

What's the most dangerous fluid in a car?

You should go drink pure water. Douche.

Damn Hal, why don't you go walk through a gay orgy, trip and impale yourself on a dick?

Probably the same reason you don't open a book, I wouldn't know where to look for one.

Why don't you go back to jerking off to 2 girls 1 cup. Retard.

Wow, you did find the shift key.

There aren't even 2 billion posts total on this site dumbass. I have to give you credit, I didn't even think you could figure out what one billion would look like. I figured you were still working on counting past 30.

Are you making $148k per year yet Mr. Super-Tech? Can I bring my cars to you? With you being the top rated tech in the galaxy, you must be a trustworthy guy.

What's the most dangerous fluid in a car?

You should go drink pure water. Douche.

Wow I'm sorry I thought I made my self clear. I work on cars for a hobbie not a career. And why would I want to work on any piece of shit that you had anyway? Your supposed to be super engineer!!! I bet you can figure it out! :asshole:

Wow I'm sorry I thought I made my self clear. I work on cars for a hobbie not a career. And why would I want to work on any piece of shit that you had anyway? Your supposed to be super engineer!!! I bet you can figure it out! :asshole:

My piece of shit is what your car aspires to be. You fail more with every letter you type.

You don't have to work on cars for a career to do work on the side. I thought that was a simple concept. Did your dad beat your mom while she was pregnant with you? That might explain some things.

Lowlife? Hal?

Those two words have never been spoken in the same breath.

It's like saying "honda" and "fast". Rarely uttered. Please see yourself out, before he outwits you again. It'll just make other by-stander's eyes bleed, and become confused.

Cars are my "hobbiee" too. I can spells just as good as you too.

It's funny to see that posts on CR keep you from getting any sleep at night. You've always got to be on here seeing who has said what just so you can one up the next guy in line. Oh noez, CR is serious business!!11!11!!11

My piece of shit is what your car aspires to be. You fail more with every letter you type.

You don't have to work on cars for a career to do work on the side. I thought that was a simple concept. Did your dad beat your mom while she was pregnant with you? That might explain some things.

No but I think I may have found the reason your so grumpy.... Your dad molested you as a child!!!

It's funny to see that posts on CR keep you from getting any sleep at night. You've always got to be on here seeing who has said what just so you can one up the next guy in line. Oh noez, CR is serious business!!11!11!!11

Denial is an admission of failure.

Insomnia keeps me from getting sleep, win? No, no win for you. Just fail.

I enjoy reading your (in general, I feel the need to clarify for you (specifically you this time)) feeble attempts to insult me. In a way I feel bad about the things I say. It feels like beating a crippled retard sometimes. Some of you are totally defenseless against the written word.

That's an excuse if I ever heard one. I only call you out in this thread because not just in this thread, but others, you are a complete disgrace to the human race. Go play in traffic, stick a fork in an electrical socket, do something useful.

No but I think I may have found the reason your so grumpy.... Your dad molested you as a child!!!

Nope, I remain unmolested. Your insults don't even come from anything I have said. You don't even have anything to back up what you say. How can you expect that to fly?

I find it funny you people even think I am grumpy, I am quite happy actually.

What is the most dangerous fluid in a car Super-Tech?

That's an excuse if I ever heard one. I only call you out in this thread because not just in this thread, but others, you are a complete disgrace to the human race. Go play in traffic, stick a fork in an electrical socket, do something useful.

In what way am I a complete disgrace? Please, elaborate upon your foolish statement.

In what way you playing in traffic be useful? Do you think it is useful to cause other people harm?

I will go ahead and stick a fork in a socket. Lucky for me, I know how to turn power off before I do it. Are switches hard for you?

In what way am I a complete disgrace? Please, elaborate upon your foolish statement.

In what way you playing in traffic be useful? Do you think it is useful to cause other people harm?

I will go ahead and stick a fork in a socket. Lucky for me, I know how to turn power off before I do it. Are switches hard for you?

There is no need for an explanation of why you are a disgrace at this point in time, you have made the explanation pretty clear yourself. Thanks for doing the work for me.

So not only are you a master tech, but an electrician. You get a gold star for the day. Good boy!

If I were your dad, and a fortune teller at the same time, I would have cut my balls off before penetrating anything.