Anyone else have a run in with officer haroon in pick town?

Weaponrider

man i dont have time for your pussy shit i gotta get up in a couple of hours. i post a heads up and all you can do is dog me? man get a life! and quit feeding lies to everone. we all know your not an insomniac, your just stuck playing around on spank wire all night, and googling a good comeback for anything said on here. and if you have your own shop why dont you go and play there? or is the truth coming out... YOUR A FAILURE!!!! and dont want anyone to know it!

There is no need for an explanation of why you are a disgrace at this point in time, you have made the explanation pretty clear yourself. Thanks for doing the work for me.

So not only are you a master tech, but an electrician. You get a gold star for the day. Good boy!

If I were your dad, and a fortune teller at the same time, I would have cut my balls off before penetrating anything.

So, you have no examples? You cite nothing, that is your evidence?

I am not a master tech. I am not ASE certified, I chose not to take those tests. I am also not an electrician, never claimed to be. I guess for simple minded people like you, it's easy to think anyone who has done any wiring is an electrician. That's not actually the way things work, fella.

But you're not, so that really has no meaning. That and fortune tellers are not real, so that is just double failure.

You two (not Hal) are worse than Thomas Andrew's engineering, and his greatest known thing built was doomed to failure. That's pretty damn epic. Don't have time for this? Well, concede defeat, and if it's not such "serious business", go to sleep. We strive to have serious business here, on CR. If it's too much to ask, please stay out of the way.

man i dont have time for your pussy shit i gotta get up in a couple of hours. i post a heads up and all you can do is dog me? man get a life! and quit feeding lies to everone. we all know your not an insomniac, your just stuck playing around on spank wire all night, and googling a good comeback for anything said on here. and if you have your own shop why dont you go and play there? or is the truth coming out... YOUR A FAILURE!!!! and dont want anyone to know it!

Pussy, I'm the one who attacked you. Generally speaking, the "pussy" is not the attacker.

You posted this in the kitchen, your fault. Maybe if you could read past a 2nd grade level, you would realize that "heads up" warnings like that have their own section.

Actually, I can prove I do have insomnia. I guess doctors don't know much though. I don't even know what "spank wire" is, I can only assume it is juvenile. Google, couldn't come up with the things I say. Go ahead, try to google my comebacks, I doubt you'll get anywhere.

I closed my operation, I have bigger and better things to do. If I were a failure, would I be the one driving the Cobra? I have nothing to hide, I am actually successful. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I fail?

You two (not Hal) are worse than Thomas Andrew's engineering, and his greatest known thing built was doomed to failure. That's pretty damn epic. Don't have time for this? Well, concede defeat, and if it's not such "serious business", go to sleep. We strive to have serious business here, on CR. If it's too much to ask, please stay out of the way.

I try to give people tips on how to "stay out of the way". For some reason they never listen.

dude im not gonna lie. i dont care about you or hals input. so im gonna go back to my life and let you to have fun.

Pussy, I'm the one who attacked you. Generally speaking, the "pussy" is not the attacker.

You posted this in the kitchen, your fault. Maybe if you could read past a 2nd grade level, you would realize that "heads up" warnings like that have their own section.

Actually, I can prove I do have insomnia. I guess doctors don't know much though. I don't even know what "spank wire" is, I can only assume it is juvenile. Google, couldn't come up with the things I say. Go ahead, try to google my comebacks, I doubt you'll get anywhere.

I closed my operation, I have bigger and better things to do. If I were a failure, would I be the one driving the Cobra? I have nothing to hide, I am actually successful. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I fail?

My bad ill post in the parking lot next time.... and yes i did say next time! your not gonna get rid of me. not easly

• Downvote 1

My bad ill post in the parking lot next time.... and yes i did say next time! your not gonna get rid of me. not easly

Wrong section again Captain Fuck.

Contradiction much?

I dunno where the other moron is, but that is a good question. I shall go look for him and I will get back to you when I find him.

And you want us to stay out of your way? You guys can't even get out of your own way.

You only dream to be on the CR Night Crew. Keep dreamin' pal, at least you have an attainable one. I can only imagine how hard it is to fit in on an automotive forum.

Goodnight sir. I'm going to go enjoy my sleep.

I dunno where the other moron is, but that is a good question. I shall go look for him and I will get back to you when I find him.

And you want us to stay out of your way? You guys can't even get out of your own way.

You only dream to be on the CR Night Crew. Keep dreamin' pal, at least you have an attainable one. I can only imagine how hard it is to fit in on an automotive forum.

Goodnight sir. I'm going to go enjoy my sleep.

Hiding in plain sight, the most clever thing you have done. You don't fool me though, moron.

What is that supposed to mean? I am in my way? Where am I trying to go that I am in the way of me? Idiotic statement guy.

Actually, Brian and I were the original CR Night Crew. A few other people just took over and made it an official thing. It's actually not hard to fit in, that is why I have friends from here. I actually hang out with these people, not in a chat room either.

Goodnight, hope you don't wake up.

I think he's speaking of me, getting in the way. My apologies. Will buy you a beer at dinner next time we go.

Legality my friend, it will become an issue if you attempt that.

So you are in your way, I knew you were holding yourself back from something because you were in your way. Get out of your way!

WTF happened in here? I know its the kitchen and all but at least stay on topic.

Closing, weaponrider if you want to give us a heads up put it in the right area. I would just move it but that would require deleting 2 pages worth of posts... I'm not that bored right now...