Gun Crew?

Guest Hal

gander mountains prices are ridiculous. i used to work there, and they did "double the discount" and then they moved to "price match and then 10% off". now, all they'll do is match the price...but why would i give them my business when the other place is already giving a lower price?

now if by surplus store you mean something like on military base with great prices, i'd be on that like a fly on shit. :D

gander mountains prices are ridiculous. i used to work there, and they did "double the discount" and then they moved to "price match and then 10% off". now, all they'll do is match the price...but why would i give them my business when the other place is already giving a lower price?

now if by surplus store you mean something like on military base with great prices, i'd be on that like a fly on shit. :D

I just go into Gander and touch all the long guns... cause I can. They have a Beretta 391 Ultima Urika 32" 12 ga for $699 used there though!

And General Merchandise on Broad is where I go, he has some cool shit there for decent prices.