WTB: Golf Clubs

HAOLE

Rick, I have a set of adult clubs that you might be interested in. They are Titleist irons. I also have a driver and a three-iron to go along with the set of irons, though they aren't Titleist. (I forget offhand what they are; maybe the driver is a Mizuno?) They are in good condition; I bought them used about two years ago and haven't used them once since. Similarly, I have a brand new pair of black Nike golf shoes that haven't even been taken out of the box; let me know if you wear a size 10/10.5 :)

Rick, I have a set of adult clubs that you might be interested in. They are Titleist irons. I also have a driver and a three-iron to go along with the set of irons, though they aren't Titleist. (I forget offhand what they are; maybe the driver is a Mizuno?) They are in good condition; I bought them used about two years ago and haven't used them once since. Similarly, I have a brand new pair of black Nike golf shoes that haven't even been taken out of the box; let me know if you wear a size 10/10.5 :)

My foot is a little bit bigger than that.

Got a price and pics on the clubs?

I think I paid $100 for the set, so I wouldn't ask for any more than that for them.

No pics handy at the moment, but I can get them.

Cool.... let me know.

how "junior" do you need? i think i still have my clubs at my dads, that were made to fit me when i was like 14, and like 5'3

They are for my 5 year old. He is tall for 5 but not that tall. Thanks

Rick I just saw a set of adult size for sale on central ohio subarus this morning. Let me know if you would like me to mediate but I know nothing about golfing.

Can you cut and paste the ad?

As posted on COS:

Well, after a long period of debate with myself, I have decided to sell all my golf clubs. Actually, I have already sold my Nike Slingshot irons. I have decided to focus on my car rather than golf. One weekend, I got to think......

I spend $35-$50 on a round and if I had a bad round... I feel like I wasted my money. But I would play again and again and after playing 4-5 rounds, I could have gotten myself a nice set of springs for my car and be "happy" with it.

So I want to sell them to use them as a fund to fix up my car.

Since I already sold my irons, here is what I have:

TAYLORMADE BURNER TP DRIVER - $200

(I bought this driver June October 2007. I bought this club for $399)

TAYLORMADE BUNER 3-WOOD - $100

(I bought this August 2007. I bought this club for $175)

NIKE T40 7-WOOD - $45

(I bought this in 2004. I bought this club for $150)

TITLEIST VOKEY DESIGN 56 DEGREE SAND WEDGE - $50

(I bought this December 2007. I bought this for $125)

NIKE BC.101 PUTTER - $20

(I bought this putter in 2004. I bought this club for $110)

NIKE GOLF CART BAG - $45

(I bought this last April. I bought it at $110)

I already have pictures, but there are too many and I do not want to take up space here, so if anyone is interested, I will PM you some pictures. If people want me to post them, I will only post the main pictures and send additional per request.

Adding all of them comes to $460. If someone buys them all, I will sell them for $425.

I wanted to post this before I post it on craigslist.

I had a chance to get the clubs out of my trunk this afternoon. Here's some additional information on them:

The irons are Titleist DCI Oversize irons. I have the 3-iron through the 9-iron as well as a pitching wedge (i.e., I don't have a sand wedge and I don't have a 2-iron). All of them have metal shafts and good grips. Some of them have a bit of rust on them. I'm not a mechanical engineer, but it doesn't appear that their structural integrity has been compromised.

The driver is a Mizuno Zoid Strong Driver. It has 9.5 degrees of loft. Graphite shaft, good grip.

The three-wood is a Joey II Copper/Tungsten. Graphite shaft, good grip.

The putter is a Taylor Made Nubbins. Good grip. In fact, this putter has never been used.

Here are some pics:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/CIMG0289.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/CIMG0290.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/CIMG0291.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/CIMG0292.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/CIMG0293.jpg

I had a chance to get the clubs out of my trunk this afternoon. Here's some additional information on them:

The irons are Titleist DCI Oversize irons. I have the 3-iron through the 9-iron as well as a pitching wedge (i.e., I don't have a sand wedge and I don't have a 2-iron). All of them have metal shafts and good grips. Some of them have a bit of rust on them. I'm not a mechanical engineer, but it doesn't appear that their structural integrity has been compromised.

The driver is a Mizuno Zoid Strong Driver. It has 9.5 degrees of loft. Graphite shaft, good grip.

The three-wood is a Joey II Copper/Tungsten. Graphite shaft, good grip.

The putter is a Taylor Made Nubbins. Good grip. In fact, this putter has never been used.

$$$ ????

Rick, I've had several PMs from guys offering to buy my clubs. You have the first right of refusal at this point; let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Go ahead and sell them, I will pass.