2nd Annual Dyno Tune Motorsports Mustang Car Show August 9th

DTM Brian

Brian AMAZING Event! And a GREAT turnout!

Thank you for providing a great time for all!

KillJoy

PS - Burning Brakes are cool! :D

Yes it was a good time. That was you that lit up some brakes then. Had smoke rolling from the tires for what felt like 2 minutes, then everyone was waving you to stop. Couldn't figure out why until everyone was trying to put out the brakes. You might want to check the back passenger side, since someone decided it was a good idea to throw water on a scalding hot rotor. Hopefully it didn't warp or crack it.

You might want to check the back passenger side, since someone decided it was a good idea to throw water on a scalding hot rotor. Hopefully it didn't warp or crack it.

That was me :D And another :(

Brakes are running fine, and there is no pulsation! HA! They are getting replaced this week anyways.... so I was not concerned.

KillJoy

PS - I need a Line Lock :(

That was me :D And another :(

Brakes are running fine, and there is no pulsation! HA! They are getting replaced this week anyways.... so I was not concerned.

KillJoy

PS - I need a Line Lock :(

Atleast you knew they were being replaced and nothing happened to them anyway. Good thing it didn't spread to the quarters. That would have been bad. By the way, that is a nice Maruader you have there.

Great time, nice shop! Although bummed about the 431hp/511tq numbers my Saleen Supercharged GT put down... Think mit had something to do with the Converter not locking up in 4th?

I wouldn't be too disapointed. You showed the time slip to us and that is what matters. My #'s were down with extra parts on the car, but it pulls and feels stronger then before. Track #'s count. Dyno's are for tuning and Supras ;).

I wouldn't be too disapointed. You showed the time slip to us and that is what matters. My #'s were down with extra parts on the car, but it pulls and feels stronger then before. Track #'s count. Dyno's are for tuning and Supras ;).

Smart post.^^^^ Nothing worse than a dyno queen were you have to have a bunch of fat ass's sit on your car to make numbers. Its a tool and a tuning tool only. Take that car to the track and lets see what it really does.

Id much rather make 500hp and run in the 9's then make 700 and run in the 11's.........lol

• Confused 1