where's the party this weekend?

Dweezel

I have seen that beer at one place in Columbus and that was at Wholly Joe's in Polaris. They sell it by the bottle though, I haven't seen any place that sells it by the case. I would think if it was some law against it they wouldn't sell it there unless they are breaking the law. I keep telling myself to buy a bottle to see what it tastes like, from what I hear it is really good.

i has a different but good taste to it thats for sure.

Well guys bad news :( feed line to my dishwasher blew and soaked the carpet in my living room, they share a wall. So now my Capet is all torn up and I've got the dishwasher pulled out and shit. Tomorrow I'm gonna be repairing all that and won't be able to make it, let's plan for next weekend.

Well guys bad news :( feed line to my dishwasher blew and soaked the carpet in my living room, they share a wall. So now my Capet is all torn up and I've got the dishwasher pulled out and shit. Tomorrow I'm gonna be repairing all that and won't be able to make it, let's plan for next weekend.

Who's the SLACKER now?!

Who's the SLACKER now?!

No slacker here, I'm still gonna try. Got my carpet pulled up and a fan on it, gonna try to have my friend come out and restretch the carpet tomorrow while I'm at work. I'm still trying! :D

LOTS of water, I got 2 6.0hp shop vacs full of water out of the carpet/padding. Luckily the floor in those two rooms is concrete, (split level) and it just flowed under the wall, the 2x4 is a little damp, but no drywall damage thankfully. I'm gonna go home today and see where it's at. I've also got to put ball joints on my jeep before I can come down, gonna run out the old mans since he has a heated shop and mine is still cold :( but I'm trying like hell, don't write me off just yet :D

BITCHES!!

I'll be there :D ball joints, universal joint, and alignment all DONE :) Gonna do the master cylinder on my lunch brake tomorrow and bleed the brakes (did i mention god hates me? Brakes went out wed night too :-/ ) The padding is still wet, just gonna leave it up with a fan on it all weekend. A friend of mine rents a room from me, he's a plumber, he's gonna take care of the dishwasher while I'm gone, and I'll get the carpet restretched and set Monday or Tuesday :)

Saturday night, WHERES THE PARTY :)

Edited by Dweezel

BITCHES!!

I'll be there :D ball joints, universal joint, and alignment all DONE :) Gonna do the master cylinder on my lunch brake tomorrow and bleed the brakes (did i mention god hates me? Brakes went out wed night too :-/ ) The padding is still wet, just gonna leave it up with a fan on it all weekend. A friend of mine rents a room from me, he's a plumber, he's gonna take care of the dishwasher while I'm gone, and I'll get the carpet restretched and set Monday or Tuesday :)

Saturday night, WHERES THE PARTY :)

eh.....I'm busy this weekend.....

Good Lord dude......You piss in the big guy's Wheaties this week, or what?!? :eek: