Need a wheel bearing pressed this weekend, help!!

Red92Notch

Hello everyone. My brother-in-law has a '98 Saturn SL1 with a bad front wheel bearing. I'm a pretty apt mechanic and should have no trouble tearing it down and pulling the knuckle, but I don't have the tools/equipment to service the knuckle and press in and out the new hub/bearing assembly. The car is really bad and the bearing needs to be replaced this weekend. Is there anyone who could do the press work on Saturday, or maybe Sunday in the late morning/early afternoon. I could just bring the knuckle and the new parts to you, and my brother-in-law should be able to compensate you for your time and effort. I really need to line something up ASAP. Goodyear wants $500 plus the alignment and I don't think the car is even worth $500, but he can't loose his way to and from work.

Thanks in advance!

BTW I live in Delaware, so the closer the better, but beggars can't be choosers!

im all the way out at Buckeye Lake (my shop) and i will be at the mopar nats this weekend.. I could pressit saturday evening around 6 pm if you want, just drive out, (no charge).. but if you have a car quest or NAPA store in delaware, generally they would press it for you for around 30.00,,, would be best to buy the bearing from them too if you go that way.. send me a pm if you want to take me up on that offer fro saturday evening.

Mike