Friday 8/8/08- DTM

Guest Hal

Thanks for inviting us, Brian. I had not seen the whole dyno process before, and I found it pretty interesting. I wish even more of the CR folks could have turned out to meet the rest of us (including one member who had just joined today) and enjoy the cars, food and fun.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun as usual Brian, thanks.

Sorry about the car, Hal.

Edit: ...and to whoever did a burnout while leaving last night, Brian explicitly said leave quietly.

What happen to hals car??? Numbers??

It was probably killjoy that did the burnout when leaving... crazy drunk redneck lol

• Downvote 1

What happen to hals car??? Numbers??

It was probably killjoy that did the burnout when leaving... crazy drunk redneck lol

Naw, Steve left way earlier than whoever this was. Someone driving an F-body.

Nothing happened to Hal's car. Literally.

Blew tubing apart at 4psi. I tried to get it to hold but, it wasn't my night. I'm getting sick of this damn thing even though it's my fault.

I need to stop treating it like my own car. I would never let a customer leave with a setup like that, why should I let myself? I give the car one more chance before I give up on this whole setup.

Blew tubing apart at 4psi. I tried to get it to hold but, it wasn't my night. I'm getting sick of this damn thing even though it's my fault.

I need to stop treating it like my own car. I would never let a customer leave with a setup like that, why should I let myself? I give the car one more chance before I give up on this whole setup.

U did kinda of make it your self your bound to run into issues man keep thrrew it an dial it in

Ps hals a ricer just well cause lol boredom owns me at work right now

Guest Melanie
Well i figured that... I meant which person I must have met that night. AKA what was he wearing, what did we talk about etc. Im bad with connecting names to faces after only one try.

Guest Melanie
I know it was a joke. I just didnt know who was making it. I know who you are now. Brian told me. Your the guy with the car that has down syndrome and loves to blink at everyone. :p It was good to meet you too.