fuck it i fucking quit

phil

so ive been putting this goddam car back together since early july late june, spent tons of dads $ getting pretty much what i want. craig, scott, larry, paul, thanks for all your guys help. they all were great friends in helping me get the car up and moving.

so today scott calls me and tell that the car is running, " yippie kaye yay mother fuckers, i go pick it up, car is da shit, i knew i still had a few bugs to work out to problem though. so i drive back to work, which is from reynoldsburg to dublin, no problems. i even punch it 2x just to see what ive been missing. as i left work though the car seemed a lil ify though. i hop on the freeway and i notice the car isnt shifting. im at 65 mph and the rpms are at 4500-5000 :wtf: so i call craig he says check the tranny fluid. so i pull off. check it, no problem, its full. so im thinking ok ill jus coast it home and check it when i get there. didnt get a mile down the road and now the tranny wont move the car, rpms are running high, but the car isnt moving. goddamit, now im on the side of the fucking freeway waiting for scott to come get me. seriously, im about to just call it quits cuz if the tranny goes out now, i swear im done with this thing

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
that's what I told him! I also said not to drive it anymore until he changes the fluid

that then flush it on a machine..and maybe..but sounds to late now

pm aj ;)

Why would you drive a car that was flooded out with out changing every fluid on the car including the blinker fluid.

Was it fast before you grenaded the tranny?

since were on topic here! Phil change the rear diff fluid also