My "SLOW WRX" vs igotapresent4u

thorne

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a car around here that is similar looking to that one...does not have Arizona plates though

i found your video through google

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r429/yerrmomgoestocollege/2zthd0w.gif

You do, with the AZ plates on it and all? Not to mention, I never see anywhere that has desert background here. Plant life is kinda green here. :nono:

I just got served.

But seriously, if you ever pass the Mcdonalds on Sawmill, just north of 270, you will see the EXACT same color Civic with stripes, Honda sticker, wing and all.

...or maybe that was just a blue STI with Honda sticker?

So you run a 12.5 @ 120 ?

I mean shanton out traps me to but that don't mean shit. Where not playing who can go fastest were playing who can get there first.

oh shit , what a whitty come back , from el capitain loser!

?? I stated a fact, I've never seen someone lose a race and go into how they out trapped.

Notice you did not even post about what time you got only your trap.

I drive a AWD car guesse what I'm always going to trap lower.

?? I stated a fact, I've never seen someone lose a race and go into how they out trapped.

Notice you did not even post about what time you got only your trap.

I drive a AWD car guesse what I'm always going to trap lower.

i'll post my slip if its around, should keep your mouth shut then.

Thorne, If shanton will let me make 2 passes in his car, I wanna go heads up with you for 20$.

I don't think he's going is he? If so Fine 20$ it is.

Were going street race rules. First one to the end wins.

so 2 passes to get used to the car then race me? If so thats fine I want a fair race.

and to zach you started this shit by opening your mouth about slow computers and slow wrx's when I was trying to assist someone in building a purpose built machine and you kept spotting off to the mouth about stupid shit. If you don't run a 11 or better I really am disappointed since my wrx is slow you better beat a 12.

I don't think he's going is he? If so Fine 20$ it is.

Were going street race rules. First one to the end wins.

so 2 passes to get used to the car then race me? If so thats fine I want a fair race.

and to zach you started this shit by opening your mouth about slow computers and slow wrx's when I was trying to assist someone in building a purpose built machine and you kept spotting off to the mouth about stupid shit. If you don't run a 11 or better I really am disappointed since my wrx is slow you better beat a 12.

The race is this, No red lights, first to finish wins. I need one shake down pass in his car and then on the 2nd run we can line up after it cools down. If either one of us red lights then that is considered a loss. Also you can spray your car if you feel like its gonna help.